Sign in to follow this  
DCFC1388

Tom Huddlestone

Just now, Whitefield said:

great move for him if goes through. all the time in the world on the ball over there!

Maybe about 10 years ago but I posted a interesting stat about a month a go which showed that Serie A has been more ‘intense’ than the premier league has been the last few years. I was very shocked! 

Derby or Udine? It's not a hard decision if this is accurate unfortunately...

At the same time, if we were to lose a midfielder this is not the one to lose without adequate replacement.

If this happens I will literally cry. Evans isn’t fit to lace the hudds boots, we’d be hugely, hugely weakened as a team right as were in a decent position to move on. If it’s for family reasons or whatever I guess I could understand, but he would seriously need replacing with some proper, proper quality. If frank just doesn’t see him importance then god help us, there’s no man more important to this side than the hudd.

Not the end of the world. He can pass the ball but his overall game is lacking in some areas. Lets give Evans time, we need to make some signings in midfield if we lose him though