Matthew Pennington - Joined Hull

Nuwtfly

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dare I say it, but I'm not sure I believe that Derby's number one target for the CB position was a player already loaned out to another club.

I've seen some suggestions, not just from @Carl Sagan, that we're looking at a certain League One centre-back. Maybe we're working hard on him behind the scenes, like were did with Holmes + Malone!

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

Dare I say it, but I'm not sure I believe that Derby's number one target for the CB position was a player already loaned out to another club.

I've seen some suggestions, not just from @Carl Sagan, that we're looking at a certain League One centre-back. Maybe we're working hard on him behind the scenes, like were did with Holmes + Malone!

You do realise that if you're correct it will totally ruin the evening for the whingers?

3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Frank spoke about asking Chelsea if we could have Ampadu early in the window, again the answer was no. He was most likely the number 1 target. 

12 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Anybody know if Nugent is heading north? If it's a part exchange to cover the cost that's got to cross the line too. 

1 minute ago, Igorwasking said:

Who are the U23 centre backs? They seem to be doing quite well.

with Wisdom and at a push the Hudd - short of a calamity - we should be fine. Might even unearth the next Todd. (Was going to type McFarland - but his name is too tricky on a phone keypad!)

?

Archived