Matthew Pennington - Joined Hull

Nuwtfly

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Chelsea Mount might be out for the rest of the season. We have been able to substantially strengthen the squad when given the opportunity to do so. Cardiff and Fulham took the opportunity last January and achieved promotion. Derby didn't acquire well and weren't promoted/ Get it?

Just now, Harrowram said:

I have plenty of friends and colleagues who are Chelsea fans. They were advised on Monday that Mount would be returning to Chelsea.

Oh, you know people who support Chelsea. Must be true then.

If he was out for the season he’d just go back for treatment, no point sticking around for nothing is there?

Just now, Kernow said:

Oh, you know people who support Chelsea. Must be true then.

If he was out for the season he’d just go back for treatment, no point sticking around for nothing is there?

According to the Chelsea forums he is returning for treatment. No word of a lie.

Just now, Kernow said:

Nah, he'd go watch the Derby U18s play in sub-zero temperatures and make sure that nobody but Harrowram's "friends" find out about the true nature of his injury. Obviously.

1 minute ago, Harrowram said:

According to the Chelsea forums he is returning for treatment. No word of a lie.

I tend not to believe everything I read on a fan’s forum, take this one as an example.

I’d find it highly unlikely that he’d spend his Thursday evening watching the U18 Youth Cup match of a club he’s finished with.

2 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Nah, he'd go watch the Derby U18s play in sub-zero temperatures and make sure that nobody but Harrowram's "friends" find out about the true nature of his injury. Obviously.

The money’s dried up, Mel hates the club, we’ve failed FFP and we’re not signing anyone in an attempt to destroy our own season.

It has to be true. I read it on a Derby County forum.

2 minutes ago, Kernow said:

The money’s dried up, Mel hates the club, we’ve failed FFP and we’re not signing anyone in an attempt to destroy our own season.

It has to be true. I read it on a Derby County forum.

Mel doesn't hate the club. He placed his trust in people who wasted his money. He has found owning a professional football club to be very expensive and frustrating. He might wish to sell. That is fine and perfectly acceptable. Just admit it and let the fans make their own decisions.

2 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

Mel doesn't hate the club. He placed his trust in people who wasted his money. He has found owning a professional football club to be very expensive and frustrating. He might wish to sell. That is fine and perfectly acceptable. Just admit it and let the fans make their own decisions.

You've wrote that like you know it as gospel, when infact you know FA. 

3 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

You've wrote that like you know it as gospel, when infact you know FA. 

Fact: He trusted the previous chief executive , Clement and Pearson. They spent money on players who didn't deliver and were sacked.

Fact: He has restricted transfer movements over the past 2 seasons while Derby have been well placed for promotion.

Fact: He has stated he wants the wage bill down from £34 million to £22 million.

Fact: The manager wanted a centre half during this transfer window and hasn;t signed one.

What is controversial about my statement?

Archived