Michael Ngadeu-Ngadjui

Nuwtfly

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy's from Slavia Prague.

There's a centre half in League One we want but is proving expensive and I'm not sure he'd go straight into the team. Perhaps we've decided you get more bang for your buck overseas? Or perhaps this link is nonsense?

I'd guess it's agent talk trying to get a move to England. If there are four clubs vying and until 11pm to the deal, and we're at the back of the queue with the least spending power, I'd guess it's not going to happen. But it is all part of the deadline day fun!

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

There's a centre half in League One we want but is proving expensive and I'm not sure he'd go straight into the team. Perhaps we've decided you get more bang for your buck overseas? Or perhaps this link is nonsense?

I'd guess it's agent talk trying to get a move to England. If there are four clubs vying and until 11pm to the deal, and we're at the back of the queue with the least spending power, I'd guess it's not going to happen. But it is all part of the deadline day fun!

Any more whispers Carl ? 

12 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

The defender we are after isn't the lad from Barnsley that Brentford have bid for by any chance?

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

The defender we are after isn't the lad from Barnsley that Brentford have bid for by any chance?

Liam Lindsay at a guess and If Brentford want him we should definitely go in for him!! Trouble is they’ve got lots of money spare from selling Chris Mepham

18 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Ethan Pinnock from Barnsley?

Archived