Sign in to follow this  
DCFC1388

Youssouf Mulumbu - Joined Kilmarnock

2 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

I remember seeing him play for West Brom and being impressed. However, at his age I can’t see he’s an improvement on Hudds.

We are at the Next bargain rack again.

We are where we are, next season with more flexibility will be intresting 

I'm personally very keen for us to sign a 32-year-old defensive midfielder whose career highlight was picking up the ball after being tackled and booting it at an opposition player in fury.

Think it was for WBA.

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

I'm personally very keen for us to sign a 32-year-old defensive midfielder whose career highlight was picking up the ball after being tackled and booting it at an opposition player in fury.

Think it was for WBA.

I knew it! I take it all back! Sign him up!

6 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Think it was for WBA.

To be fair, Gary O'Neil deserved a ball booted at him for the tackle on Russell at Wembley!

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Has it been a mistake though? ... to date, that is.

OK, if he carries on like he is currently, for another 18 months, it may then be considered a mistake, but if he was to leave today, let's say, wouldn't he have achieved more good than bad?

I do like him but don't think he's been particularly successful. Pretty poor goal return. 

2 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Think it was for WBA.

And he missed him!