Youssouf Mulumbu - Joined Kilmarnock

DCFC1388

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Nuwtfly said:

Awful at Kilmarnock.

He was genuinely Kilmarnock's best player in the second half of last season. They were desperate to keep hold of him. Either that or he was so bad, the Scottish champions snapped him up.

Turned Killie's season around when he joined.

Unlike Andy King, I can't see any case for Mulumbu being better than what we already have.  Can only see this happening if we manage to shift Lesley, and Johnson (Butterfield just seems in no man's land) as otherwise it would be just throwing money away.

1 hour ago, 'Rambe33 said:

...Don't make the mistake we made with Nugent! 

Has it been a mistake though? ... to date, that is.

OK, if he carries on like he is currently, for another 18 months, it may then be considered a mistake, but if he was to leave today, let's say, wouldn't he have achieved more good than bad?

2 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

I remember seeing him play for West Brom and being impressed. However, at his age I can’t see he’s an improvement on Hudds.

We are at the Next bargain rack again.

We are where we are, next season with more flexibility will be intresting 

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

I'm personally very keen for us to sign a 32-year-old defensive midfielder whose career highlight was picking up the ball after being tackled and booting it at an opposition player in fury.

Think it was for WBA.

I knew it! I take it all back! Sign him up!

6 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

I'm personally very keen for us to sign a 32-year-old defensive midfielder whose career highlight was picking up the ball after being tackled and booting it at an opposition player in fury.

Think it was for WBA.

To be fair, Gary O'Neil deserved a ball booted at him for the tackle on Russell at Wembley!

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Has it been a mistake though? ... to date, that is.

OK, if he carries on like he is currently, for another 18 months, it may then be considered a mistake, but if he was to leave today, let's say, wouldn't he have achieved more good than bad?

I do like him but don't think he's been particularly successful. Pretty poor goal return. 

2 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Think it was for WBA.

And he missed him!

Archived