Youssouf Mulumbu - Joined Kilmarnock

DCFC1388

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see the thought behind it. He is a mobile, battler in centre mid which we will require beyond this summer just like King but its all down to outs.

If going into next season our centre mids with Evans, Mulumbu, Thorne & King it would provide us with a variety except the creativity that someone like Mount/Wilson possess but Holmes could be that man

8 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

I can see the thought behind it. He is a mobile, battler in centre mid which we will require beyond this summer just like King but its all down to outs.

If going into next season our centre mids with Evans, Mulumbu, Thorne & King it would provide us with a variety except the creativity that someone like Mount/Wilson possess but Holmes could be that man

Both King and Mulumbu are loans to end the season though, so not entirely sure next season comes into this equation (neither does Thorne).

9 minutes ago, Srg said:

Both King and Mulumbu are loans to end the season though, so not entirely sure next season comes into this equation (neither does Thorne).

Both could be with a view to a permanent deal once we have players off the books and I mentioned Thorne because he will still be under contract

13 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Both could be with a view to a permanent deal once we have players off the books and I mentioned Thorne because he will still be under contract

Well when Lampard has constantly spoken about youth, it seems unlikely he'd be offering the likes of Mulumbu a permanent deal.

6 minutes ago, Srg said:

Well when Lampard has constantly spoken about youth, it seems unlikely he'd be offering the likes of Mulumbu a permanent deal.

I doubt Lampard will be wanting the full team as just being youth, you have to mix it up with experience and with the players out of contract this summer we will be losing a lot of experience especially in centre mid, so I wouldn't be shocked if we got him or someone like him on a permanent to compliment the youthful side of our team.

5 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

I doubt Lampard will be wanting the full team as just being youth, you have to mix it up with experience and with the players out of contract this summer we will be losing a lot of experience especially in centre mid, so I wouldn't be shocked if we got him or someone like him on a permanent to compliment the youthful side of our team.

I think your experience is more likely to be 28/29, than 32/33.

Archived