DCFC Fans 10 Years Online, Thank You!

David

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, David said:

I have acknowledged most with a like, but just want to say thanks again for all the replies today you bunch of softies. Means a lot, really does. ❤️?

Every lunchtime. Derby Telegraph website news then sport, BBC website, news then sport, then DCFCFans. Nearly 8 years doing this ritual. Thanks Daveo, you are appreciated more than you think! ? 

Thank you @David and the mods. Wonderful place, fantastic people, keep up the brilliant work.

@uttoxram75 doing a great job on the door, keep the riff raff out.

A few "10" shirts in this video. I'm in there somewhere, near the one with a Ram on it. Video man, we're over here!

C'mon Paul we can see the Aberdeen, but where's the Ram, and what's with all the Trees?

After reflection, I decided that dcfcfans has been so detrimental to my work productivity that if I hadn't joined I would in fact be in charge of a major nuclear installation by now. As such I will be sueing for loss of earnings. I estimate with the forum I would have been on £200,000 pa for the last three years.

You've created something brilliant David and you should be incredibly proud.

The fact a weirdo like me keeps coming back five years after the reason I was on here has left, shows how addictive and important the forum has become for a lot of us.

Fair play and I hope you're around for as long as you decide you're passionate enough to keep going.

Congratulations on the anniversary.

On 29/01/2019 at 17:55, reveldevil said:

I'm sorry if I've misled anyone, but apparently the age of consent in Spain is only 12 if you're under 14 yourself.

I'm off to the travel agents now to cancel my booking to Fingerhola.

Do you have to prove it or if you still look fairly young when you gel your hair, can you try to blag it?

Asking for a friend.

Muchos Gracias.

23 hours ago, David said:

I have acknowledged most with a like, but just want to say thanks again for all the replies today you bunch of softies. Means a lot, really does. ❤️?

I've tried to acknowledge all the posters who complimented the mods. 

Thanks to both of you. 

Congratulations to all involved. I don’t post very often but read what others post most days and in the best of ways has become part of the routine of my daily life. Thank you to all the guys who manage this site and all of the regular posters who make DCFC Fans what it is????????????????????

Archived