Sign in to follow this  
Squid

Scouser wants sympathy

I've got to admit that I'm struggling to sympathise with this bloke. Anybody that went to Everton and bumped into the mob they had, will know that Stanley knife sales were probably higher in that part of the country than anywhere else, and it wasn't because of the amount of carpet fitters in the area.

22 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Anybody that went to Everton and bumped into the mob they had, will know that Stanley knife sales were probably higher in that part of the country than anywhere else

Revenge for Everton cutting up Millwall in '73, apparently. 

So that's alright then. 

Why has the subject turned to Hillsborough in an apparent attack on posters pointing out that this person was at a pre arranged fight with Milwall fans. No wonder why people have a pre conception of fans from Liverpool if people bring this up as an excuse every time someone points out that they may be in the wrong.

This guy didn’t deserve what he got even more so if he was an innocent bystander, however fans supporting both teams were throwing bricks, bottles and punching each other, it would have been the same reaction had he been from any other club, yet once again we have posters saying this is a prejudice view because of something that happened years ago.

Anyone defending those that attended this meet are in the wrong, and the tragic events of Hillsborough are a pathetic excuse for this behaviour that have no relevance on this thread.

I’ve read that before he travelled to millwall he had posted on Facebook how he was gonna smash millwall and do this and do that, then took posts down before he went to the press, another story with a grainy picture is that he was done with his own knife......

3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Feck him. 

You swim, you get wet. You fight, you get hurt. 

Maybe a career change. Burglary or vandalism or summat

Hope he’s as bad at that than fighting....burglars get shot nowadays

Sort of irrelevant to what the thread intended but i'd just like somebody to clear up what i have never been able to get out of my head, no matter how hard i have tried.

I'm not saying it to be controversial, i just genuinely want a convincing explanation.

Why aren't a minority of Liverpool fans blamed in any way, shape or form? Some people turned up to that game despite being warned not to go if you don't have a ticket. Still to this day there are quite a lot of Liverpool fans doing the same with fake tickets at away games in Europe. (Probably other fans do it too, i just seem to see a lot bragging about it).

The huge majority of those Liverpool fans, the families and the city are indeed victims.

Unfortunately as long as this blame game goes on, i don't think the deceased can truly 'Rest in Peace'.

Not one person intended for this disaster to happen. It's absolutely tragic & will never be put right, whoever is locked up or blamed.

13 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

People on here and other areas of the Internet have an irrational dislike of Scousers. For some strange reason, they have an issue with Liverpool fans not being too happy about what went down at Hillsborough. As someone whose paternal family comes from Liverpool, it grinds my ducking gears.

I 'dated' a girl fro m Liverpool at uni and she had truly wonderful breasts - So I've always been rather found of the scousers - But then I try not to judge an entire group of people based only on the experience of one... Except Leeds fans, there's obviously something wrong with them...

42 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I 'dated' a girl fro m Liverpool at uni and she had truly wonderful breasts - So I've always been rather found of the scousers - But then I try not to judge an entire group of people based only on the experience of one... Except Leeds fans, there's obviously something wrong with them...

This thread is useless without photos.

59 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Dyed blonde hair? False eyelashes that look like dead spiders? That lip botox stuff?

1 hour ago, cheron85 said:

pics or gtfo.