Scouser wants sympathy

Mr. P

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the rolling stones sang in sympathy for the scouser

"pleased to meet you, better check your change"

By all accounts it was both groups of trouble that decided to have fisticuffs. I personally don't understand the lines between acceptable fighting and unacceptable. If you really want to, take it in the ring. be it boxing MMA or whatever your preference.

9 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

?

People on here and other areas of the Internet have an irrational dislike of Scousers. For some strange reason, they have an issue with Liverpool fans not being too happy about what went down at Hillsborough. As someone whose paternal family comes from Liverpool, it grinds my ducking gears.

22 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

People on here and other areas of the Internet have an irrational dislike of Scousers. For some strange reason, they have an issue with Liverpool fans not being too happy about what went down at Hillsborough. As someone whose paternal family comes from Liverpool, it grinds my ducking gears.

If that dislike is a little less irrational, and began in the mid-seventies (i.e. pre Hillsborough), would your gearbox run a little smoother?

... and no... I'm not asking for a friend :-)

37 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

In fairness, ive seen as much stuff thrown about on here regarding people from Leeds / Nottingham / Millwall / Stoke / Scotland / Ireland etc. 

Hillsborough / Hyssel had a profound effect on our culture and the way we watched football back in the 80s. 

Both disasters could of happened to any club back then. Id suggest anyone that forms an opinion of a city based on Hillsborough is pretty daft.   

34 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Well said.

Same old ********. And from people who would squeal like babies if anyone displayed a dislike of people just because they came from Derby.

8 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

If that dislike is a little less irrational, and began in the mid-seventies (i.e. pre Hillsborough), would your gearbox run a little smoother?

... and no... I'm not asking for a friend ?

Ultimately, I don't see why Liverpool fans doing bad things should detract from the pain the city feels from losing 96 of their own in a completely preventable disaster, for which they disgracefully got blamed. Even since the truth has come out, they get derided as 'the victims'; a label that is horrendously disrespectful to those affected by the tragedy.

I'm not going to get into a debate, so this will be my last post on this thread.

Regardless of whether he’s from Liverpool, London, Leicester or Derby, as he’s seemingly gone with the intention of being part of a pre arranged mob fight, he shouldn’t expect any sympathy and just accept poo can happen.

If he’s a prize marrow, he’ll trade off the notoriety, if however he realises he was an ass for being in that mob, he’ll do his utmost to warn mates and others what kind of bad news can happen.

Real hard men go toe to toe in a ring, there are even cages, these days with the amount of knives or worse, beats me why you would want to get drawn into that sort of free for all.

I've no idea why or where it's going and on aware in a bit of a rick for even saying it on this thread but I'm recording a series of little videos just in case.

I was at Hillsborough, in the dressing room and on the pitch. I believed some of the press for quite a while and I can't forgive myself for that.

It STILL has a profound effect today on how i feel about myself.

I feel sorry for anyone who still blames Liverpool fans, feel sorry for them as people.

I may even be such a weird ducked in the head person that I put those videos online for all to see in some kind of look at me obsession.

So far I'm doing the vids for me and maybe my mam and brother.

ducking football fans, minority or majority I'm still not sure. Scum.

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

... and no... I'm not asking for a friend :-)

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Ultimately, I don't see why Liverpool fans doing bad things should detract from the pain the city feels from losing 96 of their own in a completely preventable disaster, for which they disgracefully got blamed. Even since the truth has come out, they get derided as 'the victims'; a label that is horrendously disrespectful to those affected by the tragedy.

I'm not going to get into a debate, so this will be my last post on this thread.

I can't speak for others of course, but seeing as you posted that after quoting my post... From a personal point of view, I don't recall stating that my dislike of scousers detracted one iota from that traumatic afternoon... an afternoon of live TV that I'm not ashamed to admit left me in tears.

Just as such a tragedy does not detract from my dislike of them (both blue and red), due to personal experiences each and every time I attended an away match on Merseyside, all before that tragic day.  In fact I'd go as far as to say my dislike of scousers comes DESPITE Hillsborough, not because of it!

*And of course, if you want to get serious, then no, my dislike doesn't truly extend to all scousers, but as I couldn't identify the respective individuals, I am occasionally guilty of tarring them all with the same brush... For that, I do apologise.

I've got to admit that I'm struggling to sympathise with this bloke. Anybody that went to Everton and bumped into the mob they had, will know that Stanley knife sales were probably higher in that part of the country than anywhere else, and it wasn't because of the amount of carpet fitters in the area.

22 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Anybody that went to Everton and bumped into the mob they had, will know that Stanley knife sales were probably higher in that part of the country than anywhere else

Revenge for Everton cutting up Millwall in '73, apparently. 

So that's alright then. 

Why has the subject turned to Hillsborough in an apparent attack on posters pointing out that this person was at a pre arranged fight with Milwall fans. No wonder why people have a pre conception of fans from Liverpool if people bring this up as an excuse every time someone points out that they may be in the wrong.

This guy didn’t deserve what he got even more so if he was an innocent bystander, however fans supporting both teams were throwing bricks, bottles and punching each other, it would have been the same reaction had he been from any other club, yet once again we have posters saying this is a prejudice view because of something that happened years ago.

Anyone defending those that attended this meet are in the wrong, and the tragic events of Hillsborough are a pathetic excuse for this behaviour that have no relevance on this thread.

I’ve read that before he travelled to millwall he had posted on Facebook how he was gonna smash millwall and do this and do that, then took posts down before he went to the press, another story with a grainy picture is that he was done with his own knife......

Archived