Sign in to follow this  
Parsnip

Peckergate at Notts County! Hardy tweets a photo of his Hardy

Hilarious! Notts County chairman Alan Hardy accidently tweets a photo of his pecker!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8291406/notts-county-penis-twitter-alan-hardy/

I can relate to this...

Before Christmas I had a new phone and i sent an email to a new buyer that I'm really trying to impress - her name is 'Abi' but my phone auto corrected it to 'Abu'! I nearly threw my stupid phone through the window when I saw what I'd sent.

Perspective.

Peckerspective?

57 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Hilarious! Notts County chairman Alan Hardy accidently tweets a photo of his pecker!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8291406/notts-county-penis-twitter-alan-hardy/

I can relate to this...

Before Christmas I had a new phone and i sent an email to a new buyer that I'm really trying to impress - her name is 'Abi' but my phone auto corrected it to 'Abu'! I nearly threw my stupid phone through the window when I saw what I'd sent.

Perspective.

Peckerspective?

Abu manufacture fishing tackle, so if you meant to send her a picture of your rod, it's an easy mistake to make.

15 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

Same guy whose just been banned from driving for mutiple speeding offences. Not really a fit and proper owner when you consider it.

Well he’s just put the club up for sale tonight. 

2 hours ago, Inglorius said:

Yes just seen that. Total coincidence of course.  

How do idiots like this end up rich enough to own a football club in the first place. You see it with people like the Oyston's etc. They're clearly not that clever. There are far cleverer people, who could only dream of that kind of money (like me, for example).

On 27/01/2019 at 20:05, Parsnip said:

Like that time my missus text me to say her headache was so bad she had shat herself in a dark room

(she meant "shut" obvs - and it wouldn't have been so funny if she hadn't also sent it to a group chat by accident)

Edited by StivePesley