Miles Addison

jackhasler23

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Interesting that he said he bulked up after playing against Jon Parkin.

My memory was that he got injured then came back looking like Anthony Joshua and was never the same player.

If his first game was against Billy Sharp, his career may have been totally different.

You think the club would have set his training programme, in terms of bulk, and let him know the beast wasn't the most typical of opponents!

39 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Had two disallowed against forest didn't he?

That Stuart Atwell is now reffing big matches in the Prem  kind of sums up the FA. He's the worst ref I've come across in football. 

Re Miles ,always thought he was going to be massive for us. Had no idea he's at Nuneaton. 

2 hours ago, Srg said:

Stuart Twatwell still haunts my dreams

Was watching that game in Longleat Center Parcs with a Chelsea fan and when he saw Miles lumbering forward for the first time observed "It's like watching a black Mickey Droy...what a unit!" ?

Now for our younger readers, Mickey Droy was a 70s centre half who could stand on the centre spot and reach both touchlines with his arms......

3 hours ago, Arturram said:

That Stuart Atwell is now reffing big matches in the Prem  kind of sums up the FA. He's the worst ref I've come across in football. 

Re Miles ,always thought he was going to be massive for us. Had no idea he's at Nuneaton. 

To be fair, he’s not too bad nowadays.

Archived