19/20 Season Ticket Information

David

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DCFC1388 said:

Anyone know the situation regards someone else taking over from another season ticket holder?

My mate dont think he will be renewing but I would like to keep his seat for my daughter.

Would you not have to renew his, then after the deadline for new sales have passed swap over and get a refund?

Maybe not the answer, but I’m just thinking outside the box. (Not my private box)

4 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Anyone know the situation regards someone else taking over from another season ticket holder?

My mate dont think he will be renewing but I would like to keep his seat for my daughter.

I witnessed a conversation at the Ticket office counter on this very subject, a few years back (as I was in there renewing my own), and it was fraught with sighs, groans, rules, regulations, and screams of "unfair" and "ridiculous".

It's not as straightforward as the man or woman in the street would assume!

Not transferable.  His seat isn't available (for general public) until the renewal period is over... even if he tells them he has no intention of renewing! 

I can't remember the finer details, but it all appeared to be somewhat messy, and the lady in question went out empty handed.  This was about 5 years ago, from memory.  No idea if this is now a simplified transaction.

Personally, I'd ignore the internet on this occasion, and get some facts straight from the horses mouth (preferably at some sort of managerial level!) so you know exactly what can be done, and when!

Good luck! 

29 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

"Season Ticket holders for the 2018/19 campaign will have their current seats reserved until 4pm on Sunday 31st March. After this time any seats that aren’t renewed will be released for general sale."

---

Can't you just make a note to logon and buy the ticket at 4.01pm on Sunday 31st March?

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/01/2019 at 14:32, Mucker1884 said:

At Last!  A price increase!  I was starting to worry about Mr Mel!

My Cat D (NE Upper Corner) is about to go up from £365 to £388... for the first time in Lord knows how long!

That's up a quid, from £15.87 to £16.87 per game, in theory... although I probably miss an average of 3 home games a season, due to holidays each Autumn & Spring (Half-Tan Fan!)

I love us being in the Championship, and I personally think those prices are great value for money, for what we have been served up over the past few seasons.  So no complaints here.*

Must admit though, I have always thought that Mel's offer of a refund was a one-off, (and didn't affect my purchase at the time), but having seen RevelDevils link (to the video) on page 2 of this thread, it certainly appears from that, that whilst Mel is in charge, that first season we finally do go up will mean a full refund for us early-birds. That's a bonus to me, as I wasn't aware of such a statement!

That's gotta make up for having less games to go to, and having to put up with all those preening prima-donnas, and plastic fans!

Bargain as ever... I'm in!

*Just gone to renew on-line... They can shove that extra £1.50 (for doing their job for them!) up their jacuzzi.  I'll pop in later in the week, and pay over the counter!  Robbin' bar stools!

The early bird has landed... repeat... The early bird has landed.

Roll on August!

...Oh wait...

Archived