National Pie Day

Day

National Pie Day  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gravy in a pie is quite acceptable.. I like gravy, just on the right things.

Went for Chicken & Gravy in the poll. Which is so good it is up there twice.

Just FYI gravy was invented in the south. Rich southern folk invented it as a staple for the poor northern folk.

What is the facination with a Balti Pie FFS. Horrible things.

Got to agree with @David & @AndyinLiverpool. Kindeys WTF.. Someone will mention mushy peas soon, I just know it.

Just now, froggg said:

I’d be feeling pasty if I ate that abomination ?

Hold on, you come on here posting pictures of fried fish with the heads still attached and you’re turning your nose up at a spoon of mushy peas in a pie! 

If we stuck a pair of these on you'd be well up for it ?

6684154E-D898-4E23-8F0C-9232FB3C8CE3.jpeg

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Hot pie is Steak & Kidney all day long but my overall favourite is Pork Pie. Proper butchers homemade pork pies as well, not your supermarket rubbish or mini ones that are mostly just crap pastry.

This was a two kilo pork pie I made a couple of years ago, cost a lot to make but much better than mass produced.

00AB3C2F-D3E2-46B4-80D8-E83F9E6ACCE3.jpeg

17 minutes ago, froggg said:

This was a two kilo pork pie I made a couple of years ago, cost a lot to make but much better than mass produced.

00AB3C2F-D3E2-46B4-80D8-E83F9E6ACCE3.jpeg

I'm salivating....

My father in law (lives in USA) has been trying to perfect making his own pork pies for the last couple of years, as it's the thing he misses most about Blighty and the first thing he eats when they come over here.

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm salivating....

My father in law (lives in USA) has been trying to perfect making his own pork pies for the last couple of years, as it's the thing he misses most about Blighty and the first thing he eats when they come over here.

la pork de la pork when it comes to pies, ain't it so @richinspain

CSUXZEYWcAAKj81.jpg

Archived