Jon Obi Mikel - Signed for Boro

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good deal by boro that, he’s not that old and always though he was underrrated in that Chelsea side. He’ll still be a brilliant player if he’s kept himself properly fit over in China, which I suspect is the question on teams minds looking at him. We don’t however need another cdm, particulary on the wages he’d be on so dunno why we’d even be linked here aside from a lazy one for the Lampard connection.

Would be a good signing for any championship side .. what is he ? 31 / 32 ... but so much depends on the price and the wages. Love him for a season because he will have natural quality, but we need youth and longevity not sexy sticking plasters

21 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Good deal by boro that, he’s not that old and always though he was underrrated in that Chelsea side. He’ll still be a brilliant player if he’s kept himself properly fit over in China, which I suspect is the question on teams minds looking at him. We don’t however need another cdm, particulary on the wages he’d be on so dunno why we’d even be linked here aside from a lazy one for the Lampard connection.

Depends how many takeaways a week he’s been having!

This would be more awesome than I can vocalise. Mikel would absolutely boss midfields at Championship level. I'm quite happy with short-term contracts as it seems the lowest risk versus the biggest possible reward. Hard to attain value in any Jan window so if Frank can pull in a few favours then all well and good. 

Archived