Emiliano Sala

AdamRam

Sith Happens
41 minutes ago, REDCAR said:

..... and now apparently his dead body posted online! WTF! thank feck it’s been taken down.

Thing is, is anything ever taken down online.

Some sickos about.

Sith Happens
On 27/04/2019 at 08:29, Boycie said:

Wonder if they’ll send a representative from the club to the funeral?

Surely?

Yeah they will go, will show their heartache at whats happened, then quietly say afterwards....dont suppose hes left us owt in the will has he?

If i was the family, wouldnt want cardiff anywhere near.

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, R@M said:

BBC reporting a 64yo man has been arrested on suspicion of man slaughter.....

I think we can guess who that is......

On 18 February 2019 at 19:11, RamNut said:

i have found a video of the pilot who was allegedly supposed to fly the sala plane showing off the actual Piper Malibu plane that crashed! N264DB

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/magazine-34492176/my-life-as-a-ferry-pilot

• 3 months later...

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11704/11823849/cardiff-must-pay-nantes-5-3m-for-emiliano-sala-says-fifa

Cardiff have been ordered by FIFA to pay £5.3m (€6m) to Nantes for the transfer of Emiliano Sala.

The sum corresponds to the first instalment that Cardiff were due to pay the Ligue 1 club in January, as per the deal agreed for the transfer of the Argentinian striker.

33 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

If Cardiff don't pay I reckon Steve Gibson may well spontaneously combust...

He's probably already drafted the writ to Vincent Tan (is Tan still rocking the bond villain look BTW)?

"Middlesbrough football club would've been a premier league club if they'd hired warnock and not pulis, thus Cardiff City should reemburse Middlesbrough all their premier league dosh"

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, Spanish said:

think that's just the start, it can't be don't pay then you get 3 suspensions.  Whilst they continue to refuse to pay I think they will be excluded from signing players, not fair on Nantes if this is the extent of the punishment

Its keeping it in the news too. His family/friends need to be able to start the process of moving on, Cardiff showed that they shared their grief initially, now they are being disrespectful to them too by continuing to take this stance.

19 minutes ago, Spanish said:

think that's just the start, it can't be don't pay then you get 3 suspensions.  Whilst they continue to refuse to pay I think they will be excluded from signing players, not fair on Nantes if this is the extent of the punishment

Agreed.

From that link of David's above...

"If Cardiff do not pay that figure by the conclusion of the three-transfer window ban, the matter will be heard by FIFA's Disciplinary Committee for consideration and a formal decision.
FIFA has not yet confirmed whether Cardiff will be liable for the second payment on January 1 2020, or a third payment on January 1 2021."

10 hours ago, RamNut said:

Why is it taking so long?

cardiff should be relegated and fined. 

Yep, a bit mad really. Given that they were relegated from the PL take it out the parachute payments they are still receiving and pay the amount due to Nantes. The reason they could afford Sala is because they were in the PL at the time.. seems fairly simple to me.