Sign in to follow this  
AdamRam

Emiliano Sala

26 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

Indeed - we're stressing over whether Ashley Cole is going to be able to run fast enough and this has happened to their £15m new signing 🙁

was going to say the same sort of thing mate , arguing whether Coles too old or fit enough is really insignificant compared to this terrible news , my thoughts and prayers are with the two onboard and their families

Reports suggesting it was the same plane he flew back to Nantes in and he complained to one his team mates whilst saying his goodbyes that he was scared to fly back in it.

Deepist condolences to all involved and affected by this loss.

Flying is always a risk to some degree, which is easy to forget when as a whole the aviation industry has such high safety standards and even private flying demands high standards.

I’ve just read more about this - absolutely horrible. There is an apparent voice note he sent over WhatsApp saying how bad the plane was, also reports that they struggled to take off in the first instance. Absolutely mental. It’s hard to comprehend that things like this could possibly be allowed to happen, especially if the reports of how bad the plane was are true. 

People are hoping for the best, but I can’t possible envisage any scenario where they are stranded and still alive. 

Such a needless waste of life.

21 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Really nice touch by Ronaldo yesterday...

Apart from his chronic lack of self-awareness, sensitivity and general all round brains - what I don't get is "who took this photo?"

It's a photo of him taking a selfie, but it's not the selfie. The selfie will be on his phone. Yet he tweeted this, so whoever took it must have sent it to him first and he preferred it to the actual selfie?

Whilst the timing isn’t great, I’d image he’s completely unaware having being tied up in court with his tax fraud case all day, accepted a 23 month prison sentence which he won’t have to serve as Spanish law is a bit different, but paying a €18.8m fine.

Not like he will have notifications on either to see the mayhem he’s caused in his mentions, just a typical celebrity posting a pic of happy they are. 

As sad as this story is, one of the photos in The Mirror article made me laugh.

image.thumb.png.9f2717b46e21e630092c7c6acca5495d.png

This isn't a photo of Sala on the plane that went down, but a random photo of him on a different plane last year, just in case Mirror readers were having trouble imagining what a man sitting on a plane might look like.

On 23/01/2019 at 10:11, reveldevil said:

I do like the way he's coordinated his outfit with the planes interior.

Beige.