Sign in to follow this  
Heisenberg

Funso Ojo

1 hour ago, erathirea said:

Speaking of terrible segues, whats everyone's favourite Fish n Chip shop?

It would be between Steve's Fish Bar in Mickleover or Nicky's on The Spot (as you can see from those references it has been a while since I lived in Derby). However, asking me to choose between those two is a bit like asking me to choose out of Todd or McFarland.

1 hour ago, BaaLocks said:

It would be between Steve's Fish Bar in Mickleover or Nicky's on The Spot (as you can see from those references it has been a while since I lived in Derby). However, asking me to choose between those two is a bit like asking me to choose out of Todd or McFarland.

Steve's was great when I used to live there. I now reside in Grantham and can *highly* recommend Wellies Fish n Chips. Brilliant.

1 hour ago, BaaLocks said:

Both are a little tough these days

19 minutes ago, erathirea said:

Steve's was great when I used to live there. I now reside in Grantham and can *highly* recommend Wellies Fish n Chips. Brilliant.

Agreed

1 hour ago, hintonsboots said:

Shouldn't this be in pub talk? 

Or at least take a way talk 🙄

Have you not experienced a transfer thread extend long beyond the last bit of updated news on the link?

They always devolve into some inane conversation 😄 

21 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

I bet you’re really fun at parties aren’t you mate? And for the record... I’ve never heard of the bloke so I can’t comment on if he’s any good or not.

should you be up that late on a school night?

I don't know if it's been mentioned in here, I can't be bothered to read through the chipshop chat to find out - but I just watched the press conference for tomorrows game.

Frank was asked about Funso Ojo and said we have no interest in him.

3 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Have you not experienced a transfer thread extend long beyond the last bit of updated news on the link?

They always devolve into some inane conversation 😄 

Henri Lansbury?