Funso Ojo

Heisenberg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Seems the sensible approach, if the majority like me who haven't seen him play either want to comment good for them....

I'm basically saying your post was pointless, it added nothing to the forum. No one is gaining anything from that, its basically conversation filler which really just doesn't add any value. 

25 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

There used to be a football player called Funso Banjo. Are they related? I would much prefer Obi Mikel but i don't think we are serious about signing anyone otherwise we would have already done it-Cole apart.

Think you will find he was a boxer(the pugilist, not the dog)

22 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

There used to be a football player called Funso Banjo. Are they related? I would much prefer Obi Mikel but i don't think we are serious about signing anyone otherwise we would have already done it-Cole apart.

Funso is the first name. Not an uncommon Yoruba name. It's like asking if Mason Mount and Mason Bennett are related. 

1 hour ago, DcfcJB said:

I'm basically saying your post was pointless, it added nothing to the forum. No one is gaining anything from that, its basically conversation filler which really just doesn't add any value. 

Ok, I think he is brilliant and we should definitely sign him, got lots of potential and will be a snip at £750,000. The point I was trying to make, which obviously you missed, was that I question the point of posters commenting on a player most have never seen play. I don't think that adds much value.....

Archived