Injury watch

Carl Sagan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know the full details of Marriott’s injury? In Frank’s pre match press conference it sounded like he was pleading with Marriott “We need him fit”, then the post match report refers to him having a “slight injury “ and Frank says “We have to live right, train right and prepare right”. Am I reading too much into   this?

2 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

Does anyone know the full details of Marriott’s injury? In Frank’s pre match press conference it sounded like he was pleading with Marriott “We need him fit”, then the post match report refers to him having a “slight injury “ and Frank says “We have to live right, train right and prepare right”. Am I reading too much into   this?

Haha really??? I'll have a read - sounds like Jack's been on the piss!

On 20/01/2019 at 10:29, cosmic said:

Hate to be that guy, but the L in ACL stands for ligament. You don’t need to say it twice. 

Its like being caught on CCTV Television. 

Or saying it’s fun to stay at the YMCA Association.

Or laughing at Forest falling down the EFL League.

*opens the floor to other examples*

People who kick off 'I hate to be that guy' never hate to be that guy!

2 hours ago, OohMartWright said:

When I watched the Southampton away I did comment he had put on a lot of weight.  He is pretty stocky anyway  but could defo see the start of a trainee Commons belly .  Perhaps some holiday weight.

3 hours ago, OohMartWright said:

Sounds like Frank wasn't too happy with Lawrence and Curtis Davies stuffing their faces in Nandos before the game to me. ???

16 hours ago, OohMartWright said:

then the post match report refers to him having a “slight injury “ and Frank says “We have to live right, train right and prepare right”. Am I reading too much into   this?

Yes, as Frank was talking about the upcoming fixture list at the time, not still talking about Marriott! Talk about concocting a story!

Archived