Sign in to follow this  
Carl Sagan

Injury watch

9 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Its cos Edward has 2 D’s in it. Makes total sense when you think about it. 

Very true. If there were no d's then you would be Ewar.

As the old joke goes "Why does Edward Woodward have 4 d's in his name? because if he didn't he would be Ewar woowar..

I thank you 

Mason Mount has a hamstring problem that I expect will keep him out until the end of February. Lampard says "Mason will be a while, he will be a few weeks ... he won't be back in the near future ... probably another three weeks, maybe". 

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/frank-lampard-provides-injury-update-2499757

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Mount missing is gonna be a massive massive problem, just hope King can step in...

We need creaitivty

King is a work horse at best not renowned for his creativity. Huddz and Wilson are the closest we have to a playmaker.

I would have loved to have seen Lampards team with Will Hughes in it. Now that would be something,

4 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Mount out gives us the opportunity to play Holmes in his position. I'm hoping King will come in for Bryson.

I was just about to put that word for word. No more right back for Duncan hopefully - we need his creativity in there.

3 hours ago, RamNut said:

Tom Lawrence is being fitted with satnav 

should help him find the back of the net.

I think he's been using Wisdom's.

5 hours ago, RamNut said:

Tom Lawrence is being fitted with satnav 

should help him find the back of the net.

As long as it has a cul de sac warning system. 

On 20/01/2019 at 14:35, t'oldu said:

Bradley Johnson wont play for us again. He bit an opposition player. Finito……………….. 

Prob got good poisning☺

18 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Mount missing is gonna be a massive massive problem, just hope King can step in...

We need creaitivty

King is definitely not a creative player but he is help in central midfield and should contribute