Injury watch

Carl Sagan

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh you’ve convinced me to add this, ‘He played for ten different clubs’ or ‘She visited fifteen different countries’. Drop ‘different’ it’s of no use whatsoever. ??Jeff on SSN has a nasty habit but I still love him! 

9 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Its cos Edward has 2 D’s in it. Makes total sense when you think about it. 

Very true. If there were no d's then you would be Ewar.

As the old joke goes "Why does Edward Woodward have 4 d's in his name? because if he didn't he would be Ewar woowar..

I thank you 

• 2 weeks later...

Mason Mount has a hamstring problem that I expect will keep him out until the end of February. Lampard says "Mason will be a while, he will be a few weeks ... he won't be back in the near future ... probably another three weeks, maybe". 

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/frank-lampard-provides-injury-update-2499757

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Mount missing is gonna be a massive massive problem, just hope King can step in...

We need creaitivty

King is a work horse at best not renowned for his creativity. Huddz and Wilson are the closest we have to a playmaker.

I would have loved to have seen Lampards team with Will Hughes in it. Now that would be something,

4 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Mount out gives us the opportunity to play Holmes in his position. I'm hoping King will come in for Bryson.

I was just about to put that word for word. No more right back for Duncan hopefully - we need his creativity in there.

Archived