Tyrone Mings - joined Villa on loan

Sheikh n Bake

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Shame it's not Forest wasting the £1m.

Screenshot_20190130-215420.jpg

I don't know how they do this .  Gates locked and FFP threatened in the summer .  They forgot they owed HMRC 70 million ,  But still buying players/ paying large loan fees without cashing in on anyone,  Can someone advise me what's going on.  If we need a striker and centre half should we just think stuff it and  buy them like everybody else .

2 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Maybe if we dont get a CB in now we could get a free agent in for a few months, may not be the best option but would be better than nobody. Liam Ridgewell is on a free, can play across the back 4 and is experienced enough to come in and do a decent job

Training with Hull

8 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I don't know how they do this .  Gates locked and FFP threatened in the summer .  They forgot they owed HMRC 70 million ,  But still buying players/ paying large loan fees without cashing in on anyone,  Can someone advise me what's going on.  If we need a striker and centre half should we just think stuff it and  buy them like everybody else .

Agreed, don't understand how they keep spending.....

11 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Their issue was one of cash flow due to Tony Xia's well running dry... but they managed to attract new investment.

Unlike us, they are somewhat sheltered from FFP due to still receiving PL parachute payments.

Next season is when FFP will bite them if they don't get promoted.

We don't receive parachute payments, so have to work harder to meet FFP.

Sorry if that doesn't fit your agenda, but it is what it is.

Archived