admira

Ipswich v Derby tickets

12 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

We probley get more

Gotta sell them first when was the last time we sold out at Ipswich  usually  only 6oo to 700  I'm there  every season like a home game for me only 20 miles

33 minutes ago, harwich ram said:

Gotta sell them first when was the last time we sold out at Ipswich  usually  only 6oo to 700  I'm there  every season like a home game for me only 20 miles

Half the away end will be made up of us East Anglian Rams. It's a long trek for anyone else on a cold Tuesday night

4 hours ago, angieram said:

Got our tickets. Would be rude not to, at that price! 

same here ang , us that go away regularly dont get these bargains very often , thinking of the overpricng at Leeds , Norwich and Sheff Wed to name a few , it would be rude to not take the Tractor boys up on their genorosity.COYR

7 hours ago, harwich ram said:

Me and my son been down a couple of times previously when it was a Saturday match. Ipswich 2 Rams 6 was my first ever Rams match in 1976. Frannie Lee's last ever match.....