Ipswich v Derby tickets

admira

1 minute ago, DenmarkRam said:

Got my ipswichtickets by mail today  ??

Leaving Denmark wednesday morning. Ipswich wednesday evening and then off to Brighton for Saturdays game. Flight home from Birmingham Sunday.

Coundnt buy tickets for the away section Saturday because DCFC cant email me the tickets and I cant pick it up in Derbys ticketsoffice.  Come on its 2019... but no.... 

See some of you wednesday and/or Saturday.  The Vikings are back in UK... ?

Wouldn't they let you pick them up off the Roadrider? They do usually.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, DenmarkRam said:

Got my ipswichtickets by mail today  ??

Leaving Denmark wednesday morning. Ipswich wednesday evening and then off to Brighton for Saturdays game. Flight home from Birmingham Sunday.

Coundnt buy tickets for the away section Saturday because DCFC cant email me the tickets and I cant pick it up in Derbys ticketsoffice.  Come on its 2019... but no.... 

See some of you wednesday and/or Saturday.  The Vikings are back in UK... ?

Have a great time Thor...and bring back 3 points and a place in the next round..!!

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Thanks. I'll stop telling people this, then! 

I wonder if they could put them on the team coach and passed to the home team's ticket office and then be collected from there.

When we played Plymouth in the FA Cup in the 98/99 season we tried to buy tickets whilst we were on holiday in Torquay, but the club wouldn't sell us any as they wouldn't post them to an alternative address, we went down 9n the day, my mum asked Jim Smith if there were any tickets as they were getting off the coach, he told us to wait there, about 10 mins later Steve Mac came out with a handful of tickets and gave us them for free. 

20 minutes ago, rynny said:

I wonder if they could put them on the team coach and passed to the home team's ticket office and then be collected from there.

When we played Plymouth in the FA Cup in the 98/99 season we tried to buy tickets whilst we were on holiday in Torquay, but the club wouldn't sell us any as they wouldn't post them to an alternative address, we went down 9n the day, my mum asked Jim Smith if there were any tickets as they were getting off the coach, he told us to wait there, about 10 mins later Steve Mac came out with a handful of tickets and gave us them for free. 

Great story! 

It does seem a bit churlish not to do this any more , I've been on the Roadrider before when people have collected tickets. I suppose someone has given the ticket office grief over a late arrival but that really doesn’t happen very often and surely it's a risk you'd be prepared to take? 

1 hour ago, rynny said:

Arh well, what if the team bus is delayed and it caused the customer to miss the start of the match because the tickets haven’t arrived?

See.

13 hours ago, essex rammer said:

Does anyone know if I'll be able to buy and print these online as I may have left it too late to get posted,or to you think I could buy on the day ??

IPSWICH | #DCFC's @SkyBetChamp trip to @IpswichTown pay on the day details ?

- No price increase

- On sale from 6:30pm at Turnstiles 10-11 ?

- Cash payments only ?

39 minutes ago, DenmarkRam said:

Landed at the Station Hotel Bar in Ipswich. Out of bed 4:30 this morning in Copenhagen. More ready than ever ?COYR.

Hope they put as much effort in as you have done mate, come on you Viking Rams!

(were the vikings Danish, or have I disgraced mesen again?)

Archived