Ipswich v Derby tickets

admira

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, harwich ram said:

Gotta sell them first when was the last time we sold out at Ipswich  usually  only 6oo to 700  I'm there  every season like a home game for me only 20 miles

Me and my son been down a couple of times previously when it was a Saturday match. Ipswich 2 Rams 6 was my first ever Rams match in 1976. Frannie Lee's last ever match.....

Seems like too good an opportunity to miss. It's a struggle to convince the other half though, we are meant to be going down to Windsor for a couple of nights away the next day... apparently Ipswich is too much of a detour. ?

Trains seem very expensive and coach times are ridiculous if I need to at least show my face at work that day. Considering Roadrider... never used it though, but know quite a few of you do. Normally any good?

Half a day off work.

Back around 2am.

Feel like poo the next day. 

Valentine's Day the next night when I will be yawning my head off at the table and having an early night.

Driving so no beer.

Count me in ?. We NEED to win there imo. Need as many fans as possible, if possible.

52 minutes ago, EastAnglianRam said:

Looking forward to this one. See you in the station pub which has actually been revamped in the last couple of years, so is far better than it once was. That place was always a major hole. Up the Rams

Always enjoyed it in there even when it was a hole.

Got my ipswichtickets by mail today  ??

Leaving Denmark wednesday morning. Ipswich wednesday evening and then off to Brighton for Saturdays game. Flight home from Birmingham Sunday.

Coundnt buy tickets for the away section Saturday because DCFC cant email me the tickets and I cant pick it up in Derbys ticketsoffice.  Come on its 2019... but no.... 

See some of you wednesday and/or Saturday.  The Vikings are back in UK... ?

Archived