We can achive once lads put mind to it

B4ev6is

The lads can play really football once set minds to it. We can beat anybody and in the league cup and now fa cup. If we can do this in the league I see know reason why derby cant go up this season. 

We need all derby fans to get pp rocking at pp tomorrow the lads fraive of noise and passion shown by us fans.

So come on who is with me

Lets get promation.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh come on, B4.  "The lads" excelled themselves on Wednesday night, and will be absolutely shattered.  Playing a bottom half team just 2.5 days after such heroic exploits never goes well.  

Lower your expectations, enjoy the fresh air, and don't let the inevitable defeat get you down.  It's a lot easier on the blood pressure with that approach.

There's no shame in being realistic.

Oh... and for the record, we can't beat Leeds in the League, or Chelsea in the League cup, so you're not quite right on that score.

Apart from all that... good post!  Enjoy... You little ray of sunshine, you!  happy0120.gif

8 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Oh come on, B4.  "The lads" excelled themselves on Wednesday night, and will be absolutely shattered.  Playing a bottom half team just 2.5 days after such heroic exploits never goes well.  

Lower your expectations, enjoy the fresh air, and don't let the inevitable defeat get you down.  It's a lot easier on the blood pressure with that approach.

There's no shame in being realistic.

Oh... and for the record, we can't beat Leeds in the League, or Chelsea in the League cup, so you're not quite right on that score.

Apart from all that... good post!  Enjoy... You little ray of sunshine, you!  happy0120.gif

Unfortunately I agree, think we will have to endure the Man Utd/Bolton effect today. 

Hope I'm wrong, but Weds heroics will have taken it’s toll ?

31 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Playing a bottom half team just 2.5 days after such heroic exploits never goes well.

21 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Unfortunately I agree, think we will have to endure the Man Utd/Bolton effect today.

We beat Birmingham 3 days after the Chelsea match you miserable pair of shitz!

7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

The lads can play really football once set minds to it. We can beat anybody and in the league cup and now fa cup. If we can do this in the league I see know reason why derby cant go up this season. 

We need all derby fans to get pp rocking at pp tomorrow the lads fraive of noise and passion shown by us fans.

Lets get promation.

I’m with you B4, after being at Southampton, I’m ready to trucking bounce with the West Stand massive, cos I ain’t a trucking red.

Got that lovin feeling this year, I believe, we can do it.

Still feel like an excited kid going to the game these days 40 odd years more from my first and why not, all aboard the Frankie Lampards Derby County roller coaster, enjoy the ride, enjoy the game. Belief and enjoyment is what it’s all about!

C.O.Y.R.s

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Lets get promation.

Now this is a fella, who loves his club, well done, love this attitude and yes I am right behind you, let's get we are Derby super Derby super Rams, echoing all over the stadium, let's get behind Franks boys, let's all show the passion that B4 does every game.

I will be silently shouting, and two finger clapping to help spur the lads on.

Also using all my yuri geller spoon bending pyscho-kinetic super powers to force the ball over the line.

Haven't yet managed to bend a spoon, but you never know.

I might even take my lucky carrot.

8 hours ago, Zag zig said:

I’m with you B4, after being at Southampton, I’m ready to trucking bounce with the West Stand massive, cos I ain’t a trucking red.

Got that lovin feeling this year, I believe, we can do it.

Still feel like an excited kid going to the game these days 40 odd years more from my first and why not, all aboard the Frankie Lampards Derby County roller coaster, enjoy the ride, enjoy the game. Belief and enjoyment is what it’s all about!

C.O.Y.R.s

You do know the two highlighted bits contradict each other, don't you!  

Archived