Accrington Stanley away tickets

JG400

1 hour ago, WystonRam said:

Especially like that our online ticket office asked for Middle /Front /Back preference for terrace tickets.

How on earth would that work?  I can understand it for the seats, even with six rows (presuming you get an allocated seat number, of course), but on an open terrace?  Request front tickets, then spot your mate stood at the back, walk up the steps and stand with him/her?

*Disclaimer... Looking at the pics on their SLO's thread, it doesn't look like they have numbered rail seats on this terrace!

I'm confused!  (Not for the first time in my life, tbf!)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Stanleyhouse said:

We don't number our terrace lol. Get there early and pick your spot.

Precisely!  Just wondered why our ticket office is apparently asking where folk would prefer to stand, and therefore presumably issuing tickets accordingly!  confused0082.gif

22 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Precisely!  Just wondered why our ticket office is apparently asking where folk would prefer to stand, and therefore presumably issuing tickets accordingly!  confused0082.gif

I assume it is easier to leave the "front" "middle" "back" on the website than taking it out and putting it back in. 

53 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Great info mate, thanks. I've had to cancel my train from Manchester, so I'm looking for alternative travel arrangements.  

The only thing is, the website is terrible and the only option I can see is to get a ridiculously expensive 5-day pass. Do you know if I can just get a day return or something?

It's £16 return for two people. I presume you pay the driver.

Website is cak, I agree.

7 minutes ago, rynny said:

I assume it is easier to leave the "front" "middle" "back" on the website than taking it out and putting it back in. 

Ah, so that's the norm is it? (as we normally gets seats only, of course!)  It's been a while since I bought away tickets!

Reading Wyaston Ram's post again, I now realise he was taking the mick, and I totally missed that!

Thanks for the clarification... and for making me look dafter than normal!   :-)  

2 hours ago, Stanleyhouse said:

Well I'm back !!! I've been released !!!

Yes. I was banned from posting for 24hours. I'm really sorry that I 'jumped the gun' as I didn't know that the information about ticketing is only allowed to be released through official DCFC channels.

I shouldn't have answered the question about prices and I shouldn't have told you what our away end holds. Again sorry.

But i'm back now and will continue answering questions on the other recently 'released' thread.

Yep and well deserved...who wants to have the correct information, clearly presented at an earlier time?

10 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

How on earth would that work?  I can understand it for the seats, even with six rows (presuming you get an allocated seat number, of course), but on an open terrace?  Request front tickets, then spot your mate stood at the back, walk up the steps and stand with him/her?

*Disclaimer... Looking at the pics on their SLO's thread, it doesn't look like they have numbered rail seats on this terrace!

I'm confused!  (Not for the first time in my life, tbf!)

Our online ticket office is pretty poor.

Archived