Accrington Stanley away tickets

JG400

Away Members – Friday 18th January 2018 (10am)
ST Holders (Attended 6+ away fixture in 18/19 season)* – Monday 21st January 2019 (10am)
ST Holders – Wednesday 23rd January 2019 (10am)

Thats Me not going then I assume first two groups will hoover up 2500 tickets 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, JG400 said:

ST Holders (Attended 6+ away fixture in 18/19 season)* – Monday 21st January 2019 (10am)

You’ll be fine mate. There’s always tickets at general sale so long as you’re online at the given time. Accy, Notts, Wembley, whatever.

Theres 2500 and it’s midday plus on tv. Good luck but you’ll be in.

22 minutes ago, JG400 said:

Many of the first two groups will be the same people.

48 minutes ago, JG400 said:

You should be ok.  I can't see many of the Away Members having a time machine, so they'll almost certainly miss out!  

Remember that the Stanley chap said that there is a Northern Rail strike if you're going via Leeds so forget it.

Also, when I went to Wigan before Christmas via Stoke there was only one carriage - yes one - on the hourly East Midlands train from Derby & it was carnage

There's a coach that goes from near Manchester Piccadilly direct to Accrington and back. The X41. It's similar to the Red Arrow that runs Derby to Nottm.

Every 30 mins in the morning. Takes about 1 hour 20. 

You can get to Manchester via Stoke or Sheffield quite easily. 

21 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Guess the guy turned out to be a spy after all!

Well I'm back !!! I've been released !!!

Yes. I was banned from posting for 24hours. I'm really sorry that I 'jumped the gun' as I didn't know that the information about ticketing is only allowed to be released through official DCFC channels.

I shouldn't have answered the question about prices and I shouldn't have told you what our away end holds. Again sorry.

But i'm back now and will continue answering questions on the other recently 'released' thread.

1 hour ago, DenbyRam said:

There's a coach that goes from near Manchester Piccadilly direct to Accrington and back. The X41. It's similar to the Red Arrow that runs Derby to Nottm.

Every 30 mins in the morning. Takes about 1 hour 20. 

You can get to Manchester via Stoke or Sheffield quite easily. 

Great info mate, thanks. I've had to cancel my train from Manchester, so I'm looking for alternative travel arrangements.  

The only thing is, the website is terrible and the only option I can see is to get a ridiculously expensive 5-day pass. Do you know if I can just get a day return or something?

Archived