Derby vs Reading Match Thread

RadioactiveWaste

Bogey side over the last few years these, will need an early goal or 2 as we will get tired towards the end! 

Carson

Bogle Tomori Keogh Malone 

Huddlestone 

Mount Holmes 

Waghorn Marriott Wilson 

Roos Bird Wisdom Nuge Josefzoon Sibley Bryson

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Topram said:

Bogey side over the last few years these, will need an early goal or 2 as we will get tired towards the end! 

Carson

Bogle Tomori Keogh Malone 

Huddlestone 

Mount Holmes 

Waghorn Marriott Wilson 

Roos Bird Wisdom Nuge Josefzoon Sibley Bryson

Buchanan (CB), Bird (CM), and Tyree Wilson (LW) already confirmed as being on the bench. Quick, edit your post before anyone else notices ?

9 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Buchanan (CB), Bird (CM), and Tyree Wilson (LW) already confirmed as being on the bench. Quick, edit your post before anyone else notices ?

Are they definitely in the 18 or in the match day squad? I’ve just realised that I’ve missed Bennett of that squad aswell

Carson

Bogle Keogh Tomori Malone

Huddlestone

Mount Holmes

Bennett Waghorn Wilson

Roos Buchanan Wilson Evans Bird Jozefzoon Nugent

Assuming Lawrence and Marriott aren't fit and Bryson rested. No chance with the latter being omitted though so no idea on the 18. If Wisdom is left out I expect that's him done too.

7 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I'm back in the saddle today for the first time since Villa, and I can't flipping wait.

Rams to win, Tyree to score.

COYR.

Isn't it cheating to pick players that the opposition can't have expected to play?

22 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

If we have a slow or bad start I just thought I would wish all the moaning arses we have a good afternoon & I look forward to seeing your posts.

Have no fear, they shall return if things go wrong and their big pointy blame fingers will all be pointed in Keoghs direction.

i75rq8aro0nu53xn4zgm_400x400.jpeg

Archived