Pro Leads Untidy...

Mucker1884

What with all this talk from their fans about them "Not caring", and their cries of "everyone hates us", how about we cheer them up a bit.  Give them something positive to hold on to, something to smile about.  Let's show them that no matter how bad things get for them, they'll never be as truly hated as Millwall, never as unpopular as that true footballing giant that is Chelsea.  Their fans will never be as detested as the millions and millions of Man Utd fans, and that they'll never be true rivals of ours, like wot Fo*est are.

In fact, let's show them just how insignificant liked they really are... and cheer them all up a bit!

Reasons why I don't dislike Leeds as much as I thought I did:

They used to have Lurpak all down the steps of their East Stand... I presume they just slid down to their seats?  How cool must that have been?  Wheee!

Their kit is always so nice and OMO clean, and particularly fetching when the sun comes out.

Don Revie is an anagram of "I Never Do" and "One Diver".

Whilst their Alan Smith was never as good as the real Alan Smith, he was still quite good... sort of.

Elland Road sounds a teeny little bit like "Hell and Road", which makes their fans sound quite tough and intimidating... which is nice... sort of.

As far as I'm aware, Norman Hunter never actually bit anyone... although he did "fight like a girl", when taking a pasting from some bloke with a girls name.

Seth Lad.

Let us pray:

Everyday, we're all gonna say,
We quite like Leeds! Leeds! Leeds!

Everywhere, They really don't care,

Watching On Together!
We're gonna see you winge,
(Na na na na na na)
We are so proud, We shout it out loud

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anagrams of Leeds United...

I needed slut

Seen diluted

Sudden elite

Led tune, dies

Anagrams of Jimmy Armfield

Mr Failed Jimmy

Jammy filed rim

Rot in hell you cheating scumbag

As far as I’m concerned, the first thing they can do for me is chuck all their medals and all their caps and all their pots and all their pans they win under Bielsa into the biggest ducking dustbin they can find. Because they’ve never won any of them fairly. They’ve done it all by cheating.

10 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

What’s the beef with Jimmy Armfield?

He was the manager of Leeds at the 'Battle of the Baseball Ground' - Derby had a 4-1 lead over Real Madrid with the second leg to come, 4 days later, and he sent his dirties out to kick as many Derby players off the park as possible that day.

26 minutes ago, eddie said:

He was the manager of Leeds at the 'Battle of the Baseball Ground' - Derby had a 4-1 lead over Real Madrid with the second leg to come, 4 days later, and he sent his dirties out to kick as many Derby players off the park as possible that day.

He sent Terry Yorath out in Paris 75 to kick the cr@p out of Bayern Munich. Yorath broke the leg of Bayern full back Bjorn Anderson and ended his career. Bjorn never played again. And Leeds fans want us to feel sorry for them about that night. 

44 minutes ago, eddie said:

Used to like Jimmy. 

I’m sure Leeds players would’ve done that if Mother Theresa was their manager. 

17 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

He sent Terry Yorath out in Paris 75 to kick the cr@p out of Bayern Munich. Yorath broke the leg of Bayern full back Bjorn Anderson and ended his career. Bjorn never played again. And Leeds fans want us to feel sorry for them about that night. 

Leeds fans trashed Paris too. Always been a bunch of buggers. 

Archived