Could the TV money fund a loan player?

rammieib

2 x TV games - £288k (It was £144k last year so assuming its the same this year or more).

Gutanteed £135k for winning third round. £180k if we win next round)

I guess in the region of £130k generated over two legs from tickets, increasing to £160k after fourth round.

In previous years the club has said they don't budget anything from the cup (League cup must have bought in a million plus this year) but FA Cup only, that's £500-£600k.

A Prem loan player on even a silly £20k a week based on 16 weeks is £320k.... so surely this bonus income gives some movement in FL's budget...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think the problem is that we are that tight on cash, I think it is more of a problem of getting players that our good enough improve the team but at the same time would actually like to play for us. We tried to bring in Ampadu in the summer , but he probably thinks he is too good for us as he rejected our advances.

11 hours ago, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

I don't think the problem is that we are that tight on cash, I think it is more of a problem of getting players that our good enough improve the team but at the same time would actually like to play for us. We tried to bring in Ampadu in the summer , but he probably thinks he is too good for us as he rejected our advances.

Shame that you think Mount and Tomori would be on our side persuading him too

15 hours ago, rammieib said:

2 x TV games - £288k (It was £144k last year so assuming its the same this year or more).

Gutanteed £135k for winning third round. £180k if we win next round)

I guess in the region of £130k generated over two legs from tickets, increasing to £160k after fourth round.

In previous years the club has said they don't budget anything from the cup (League cup must have bought in a million plus this year) but FA Cup only, that's £500-£600k.

A Prem loan player on even a silly £20k a week based on 16 weeks is £320k.... so surely this bonus income gives some movement in FL's budget...

Unless they are better than what we have got let’s not bother 

Archived