• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

How long we had the clock?

image.jpg

Boxing Day 2015, apparently.

Must admit I didn't know about it.

It's in the NW corner.  Not sure if it's facing the pitch, or on the side of the exec boxes, so facing the North stand seats?  I'm in NE Corner, and I don't recall seeing it.  Must remember to look out for it on Satdeh!

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2015/12/derby-county-reveal-dave-mackay-clock

19 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

It's in the NW corner.  Not sure if it's facing the pitch, or on the side of the exec boxes, so facing the North stand seats?  I'm in NE Corner, and I don't recall seeing it.  Must remember to look out for it on Satdeh!

It faces the west stand, you won't recall seeing it from your seat as you wouldn't see it. 

47 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Wait a minute, telling me you didn't know it was there? 

1 hour ago, David said:

Wait a minute, telling me you didn't know it was there? 

That's right, but then I don't do twitter, very rarely read the dozens of weekly DCFC emails, can't see it from my seat, and I wasn't on here back then.

Is that enough reason excuses?

*If your post was an attempt at a time related pun, then it was of such poor quality I decided the sensible/factual reply was the better option. 

3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

That's right, but then I don't do twitter, very rarely read the dozens of weekly DCFC emails, can't see it from my seat, and I wasn't on here back then.

Is that enough reason excuses?

*If your post was an attempt at a time related pun, then it was of such poor quality I decided the sensible/factual reply was the better option. 

It was very real shock mixed in with an easy pun, whilst not the most creative, I’m claiming it as a pass.

5 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

That'll be why then!

Has it got an alarm on it, to wake them up 5 mins before the final whistle?  

Its got one that goes off 10 mins before half time to remind everyone to go queue for a pie and one at 4.40 to remind everyone to start making their way out

Archived