League 1 & 2 18/19

Shuff264

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

Lampard and Gerrard talked about this on some sky thing a couple years back. 

Said they were confident they could work together, and with Scholes (later with a DM behind them), with a formation change - but all the old-man managers refused to switch out of 4-4-2. They went into more detail but that's the gist. 

I'm looking forward to the era of English football where the top 3 teams are Man Utd under Scholes, Chelsea under Lamps and Liverpool under Gerrard. With Derby comfortably nestled in the mid-table of the PL. ? 

But then who manages England?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Does that mean they will get a points deduction?

I think so. Simon Jordan was on TS yesterday saying they definitely would.

He also warned Blackpool fans who are celebrating that it might be nothing to celebrate. Even if the Oystons are out someone still needs to buy the club. He also said its not guaranteed the Oystons will be out. He says he knows Karl and he is a determined individual who wont give up without a fight.

3 hours ago, Paul71 said:

I think so. Simon Jordan was on TS yesterday saying they definitely would.

He also warned Blackpool fans who are celebrating that it might be nothing to celebrate. Even if the Oystons are out someone still needs to buy the club. He also said its not guaranteed the Oystons will be out. He says he knows Karl and he is a determined individual who wont give up without a fight.

Poor old Blackpool - you have to feel for them being saddled with those owners.

2 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Poor old Blackpool - you have to feel for them being saddled with those owners.

You almost wonder if the fans should join together and go down the route AFC wimbledon / FC United have gone.

More fun and games at Blackpool as Karl aims to sue the club...

Meanwhile I was talking to my brother in law up in Blackpool, according to him there's lots more detail still to come, especially in terms of the hotels...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived