Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Shuff264

League 1 & 2 18/19

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

Lampard and Gerrard talked about this on some sky thing a couple years back. 

Said they were confident they could work together, and with Scholes (later with a DM behind them), with a formation change - but all the old-man managers refused to switch out of 4-4-2. They went into more detail but that's the gist. 

 

I'm looking forward to the era of English football where the top 3 teams are Man Utd under Scholes, Chelsea under Lamps and Liverpool under Gerrard. With Derby comfortably nestled in the mid-table of the PL. 😄 

But then who manages England?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

I'm looking forward to the era of English football where the top 3 teams are Man Utd under Scholes, Chelsea under Lamps and Liverpool under Gerrard. With Derby comfortably nestled under everyone else!

FTFY

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Does that mean they will get a points deduction?

I think so. Simon Jordan was on TS yesterday saying they definitely would.

He also warned Blackpool fans who are celebrating that it might be nothing to celebrate. Even if the Oystons are out someone still needs to buy the club. He also said its not guaranteed the Oystons will be out. He says he knows Karl and he is a determined individual who wont give up without a fight.

 

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Which Oyston was a convicted rapist again?

In the bleakest possible way, this is good news fof Blackpool.

 

The father, I believe. Lovely family.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Paul71 said:

I think so. Simon Jordan was on TS yesterday saying they definitely would.

He also warned Blackpool fans who are celebrating that it might be nothing to celebrate. Even if the Oystons are out someone still needs to buy the club. He also said its not guaranteed the Oystons will be out. He says he knows Karl and he is a determined individual who wont give up without a fight.

 

Poor old Blackpool - you have to feel for them being saddled with those owners.

Share this post


Link to post

More fun and games at Blackpool as Karl aims to sue the club...

Meanwhile I was talking to my brother in law up in Blackpool, according to him there's lots more detail still to come, especially in terms of the hotels...

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, dog said:

More fun and games at Blackpool as Karl aims to sue the club...

Meanwhile I was talking to my brother in law up in Blackpool, according to him there's lots more detail still to come, especially in terms of the hotels...

The hotels ???

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

So none of the notts players were looking back at the goalie? Surely one would have see the guy behind and shouted in a pantomime stylie “he’s behind you!”

obviously not.

Edited by Boycie

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.