League 1 & 2 18/19

Shuff264

1 minute ago, cosmic said:

Saw someone post about this on Twitter, but can't find the tweet.

Anyway, check out the TWELVE TEAM relegation battle in League One!

1784171887_Screenshot2019-03-18at13_00_03.thumb.png.0015cf00b8bb2ec4b36b840c5b082011.png

Southend and Wycombe fans are the most nervous right now based on that form ? 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Saw someone post about this on Twitter, but can't find the tweet.

Anyway, check out the TWELVE TEAM relegation battle in League One!

1784171887_Screenshot2019-03-18at13_00_03.thumb.png.0015cf00b8bb2ec4b36b840c5b082011.png

Be interesting what odds you could get at the bookies for calling the 4 that go down. Insanely tight that is.

I’ve dropped one today, bloody Exeter. They went a man down early on, had like one shot by 58 minutes so I took the cash out and 35p profit.

They only went and scored in the final minute of injury time, would have been £100 ?

89B143FD-CDD9-4B10-9660-FD85029D3C73.png

• 1 month later...
Sith Happens

Sad day, hopefully they can bounce back and get back to their rightful place as biggest team in Nottingham 

31 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Sad day, hopefully they can bounce back and get back to their rightful place as biggest team in Nottingham 

They still are, the City Ground's outside of the city of Nottingham and is only in Nottinghamshire whereas Notts County's ground is the only one actually in Nottingham. I don't know how they managed to mess it up so badly that County are in the city and the City Ground is in the county.

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, JfR said:

They still are, the City Ground's outside of the city of Nottingham and is only in Nottinghamshire whereas Notts County's ground is the only one actually in Nottingham. I don't know how they managed to mess it up so badly that County are in the city and the City Ground is in the county.

True, and not even in a flippin forest either 

Archived