Champions & Europa League 18/19

David

3 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Yep and now Klippety Klopp has managed to get level with Roberto DiMatteo on number of European cups he has won...

Doesn’t matter what managers have won it in the past, it’s still the biggest trophy. He’s also only one behind guardiola and sir Alex but clearly they must be poo too...

Even if you hate the scousers, there’s more than enough evidence to suggest Klopp is one of the best managers in the world.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Doesn’t matter what managers have won it in the past, it’s still the biggest trophy. He’s also only one behind guardiola and sir Alex but clearly they must be poo too...

Even if you hate the scousers, there’s more than enough evidence to suggest Klopp is one of the best managers in the world.

Its the biggest trophy in the world? bigger than the World Cup? not a chance... I would even suggest it wasn't as big as the club world cup either.

He is undoubtable a good manager yes, I never said anything to suggest he isn't...after all he has now got as many European Cups as Di Matteo and less FA Cups than John Sillet and Bobby Gould....

On 03/06/2019 at 16:54, MuespachRam said:

Its the biggest trophy in the world? bigger than the World Cup? not a chance... I would even suggest it wasn't as big as the club world cup either.

He is undoubtable a good manager yes, I never said anything to suggest he isn't...after all he has now got as many European Cups as Di Matteo and less FA Cups than John Sillet and Bobby Gould....

alfred hitchcock crying GIF

On 03/06/2019 at 16:54, MuespachRam said:

Ahh stop !

And the Community Shield is the biggest trophy in Domestic Football.

Archived