Scottish Football 18/19

David

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, David said:

Rangers down to 10 v Aberdeen, 12 minutes into Gerrard’s first league game. Not helpful that 

Can't believe that little kick out at the defender after he'd 'shouldered' Morelos was enough for a penno. Wondered if there was more after they went into the box? But how many players would be on the field after 20 minutes of a Celtic v Rangers game ffs!

• 4 weeks later...

Think they said this is the same Celtic team that beat Rangers 5-0 back in April, with that Rangers deserve some credit for keeping it at 0-0 with the help of the bar a couple of times. 

Early days for this Rangers team, don’t expect their fans to be over the moon with that half but at least their team is battling, you can build on that.

Watching that though the gap is still much bigger than any rangers fan or pundit is trying to suggest.

I don't thinl Celtic look great either but Ranges have zero quality on the ball.

Can't imagine what it must be like to play in such an atmosphere or on an occasion like the old firm derby. It must absolutely take your breath away as a player.

Not a great game to watch, surely Rangers have to try to offer a bit more second half.

Rangers vs Celtic is the biggest derby in Britain. Loads of folks say it’s Man Utd vs Liverpool. I don’t see Celtic fans taking pictures with Rangers players. I have both Celtic and Rangers fans in my family and family in laws. It’s absolute hatred. They can barely make things civil at family parties. At least I can get on with a Forest fan ?

2 hours ago, David said:

Arsenal and Cardiff rivalry is pretty bad as well.

Do you not remember a couple of years ago when Arsenal fans clapped Cardiff fans for clapping Ramsey and so Cardiff fans clapped them back?

I think it's a really lovely thing to do. Really really really really nice. 

At the end of the day can't we all just get along and stop this silly back forth between fans. 

If you don't bounce, you're a red. And that's ok too. 

• 1 month later...

Archived