Premier League 18/19

Alph

Just now, David said:

Tomorrow night they play. No chance Man City will drop points at Brighton. I said that about Leeds at Ipswich though.

Liverpool have wolves at home who may be distracted by the fa cup final.

But I agree that overall I fancy city from here.

Monumental scrap between those 2 tho...closest I can recall since the Blackburn v man utd season. 

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Monumental scrap between those 2 tho...closest I can recall since the Blackburn v man utd season. 

FA Cup Final is Man City v Watford 

10 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Man City won the title with pretty much the last kick of the season not too long ago

3 hours ago, Andicis said:

WHAT A GOAL from Vincent Kompany, absolute screamer.

Club captain, centre half, not renowned for his shooting ability comes up with that......... Over to you Dickie ?

This title race has been incredible. It's crazy to think that whichever team finishes 2nd has had a season worthy of winning 23 of the last 25 PL seasons.

I think if City somehow drop points at Brighton and Liverpool win, it'll be the greatest title race ever. Otherwise, still awesome.

17 hours ago, David said:

FA Cup Final is Man City v Watford 

It is, but if man city win that then Wolves get Europe.... so may well be distracted. 

Next season could be fun in my family though as half are wolves supporters ?

26 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Blatant city backpass ignored, thought the FA didn’t want them to win the league?

Except it wasn’t a blatant backpass, let’s be honest, the ball was in the air.  And what about the dodgy free kick that BRighton got right at the end of the first half when Kompany “fouled”? If you think the backpass was a foul, they evened themselves out today. Haven’t updated on this thread regarding the Liverpool v Newcastle game, Fabinho clearly dived v Newcastle , even Liverpool legend Graeme Souness admitted it was a joke and the assistant should have been ashamed by himself. Liverpool are a brilliant side, but Man City have 100% deserved this title.

Archived