Premier League 18/19

Alph

3 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Anyone watching Bournemouth vs Spurs? Not idea how that is a straight red for Son, but Dier should have been sent off. 

Not sure how it was a straight red either...Dier should have had a second yellow.... and Bournemouth should have had 1 if not 2 penalties given 

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Shorty389 said:

Not sure how it was a straight red either...Dier should have had a second yellow.... and Bournemouth should have had 1 if not 2 penalties given 

Craig Pawson has been an absolute shambles today, got just about every key decision wrong. Dier's done two blatant yellow card fouls that he's ignored, he's sent Son off for one of the softest pushes I've seen, and Bournemouth should definitely had a pen. Can't wait for VAR.

10 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Craig Pawson has been an absolute shambles today, got just about every key decision wrong. Dier's done two blatant yellow card fouls that he's ignored, he's sent Son off for one of the softest pushes I've seen, and Bournemouth should definitely had a pen. Can't wait for VAR.

Another red?! Ok his foot was up a bit, but I wouldnt say it was intentional.....

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Standard of refereeing in this country is abysmal. 

It really is.  

VAR needs to hurry up!

On a side note, I am (slightly) thankful that the ref for tomorrow was ref for our 6-1 win over rotherham so just hoping any decisions are the right ones (or go in our favour! ?)

Ref created a rod for his own back by not giving Dier (or should it be Dire?) a second yellow. From that point onwards it seemed like he was waiting for an opportunity to correct his gaff. 

Probably no more than 3 or 4 decent referees in the PL and even less below that level. 

My thoughts and prayers are with Jefferson Lerma and his family today. It was absolutely horrible to see him sustain such a serious injury and I just hope he makes it through the night. At first I thought Son had merely pushed him in the back, but after seeing him go down holding both his ankle and his head, I realised that Son must be some kind of arcane wizard and has done untold damage to Lerma.

5 minutes ago, Anon said:

My thoughts and prayers are with Jefferson Lerma and his family today. It was absolutely horrible to see him sustain such a serious injury and I just hope he makes it through the night. At first I thought Son had merely pushed him in the back, but after seeing him go down holding both his ankle and his head, I realised that Son must be some kind of arcane wizard and has done untold damage to Lerma.

Lerma punched Son in the back and stamped on him beforehand too. Properly shithoused Son.

Sith Happens

Son not a sending off, both players a yellow. Lerma should get a deception charge.

Foyth was a poor tackle,  red probably the right call

Archived