Premier League 18/19

Alph

13 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

I honestly wouldn't go into our garden to watch any of those games except for the Watford one (and that would only to see William)

and people actually WANT to go up....?

Only because it’s snowing and cold outside. I saw you on Twitter in that horrid bobble hat which I’m trying to tell myself was not a Rangers hat, he wouldn’t wear such a thing. Please confirm, it’s been bugging me ever since.

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, David said:

Only because it’s snowing and cold outside. I saw you on Twitter in that horrid bobble hat which I’m trying to tell myself was not a Rangers hat, he wouldn’t wear such a thing. Please confirm, it’s been bugging me ever since.

Of course It was son....got to support a Scottish team, it’s tradition....and the alternative is.....don’t get me started on the other team in Glasgow...!

5 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Of course It was son....got to support a Scottish team, it’s tradition....and the alternative is.....don’t get me started on the other team in Glasgow...!

Shocking behaviour. 

Just now, MuespachRam said:

Not like I am saying I like a team whose fans sing songs glorifying terrorism etc is It.....? 

Small section if you're referring to Celtic, although some Rangers fans are no angels either. No moral high ground to be taken from either of those sides.

19 hours ago, David said:

No moral high ground to be taken from either of those sides.

Or any other team in the world. I regularly hear Nigel Doughty songs on away days, and I’m sure Forest fans hear Philpott ones.

Anyway, I’m sure Mr ‘Victim’-Hater understands that an idiotic minority doesn’t represent a whole fanbase.

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Or any other team in the world. I regularly hear Nigel Doughty songs on away days, and I’m sure Forest fans hear Philpott ones.

Anyway, I’m sure Mr ‘Victim’-Hater understands that an idiotic minority doesn’t represent a whole fanbase.

that would be fine…..if it was a minority.

3 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

3 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Rangers fans are completely innocent of course and never sing anything remotely sectarian

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

thought it was just us and them?

Teams relegating with 6 games left to play is Hudds, us and Ipswich. Dont know if Ipswich went down in March though.

We also still have the outright record for earliest relegation from the Prdm by one dsy.

16 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Teams relegating with 6 games left to play is Hudds, us and Ipswich. Dont know if Ipswich went down in March though.

We also still have the outright record for earliest relegation from the Prdm by one dsy.

This will please @Mafiabob

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Cardiff will try to find a way to stay up on a technicality.

They'll claim Warnock is colour blind and therefore no games should have been played at night.

Archived