Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Our fullbacks have been grossly exposed this season. He has done well when he has played. As well as he can anyway.

The tactics make him look worse same with Wisdom. Leeds had a young full back starting one of his first games as a pro but beacause they play as a team and actually track back he was covered.

Edited by kingsy1884

Share this post


Link to post

8m would be about right, comparing it to similar deals in the past such as Mings to Bournemouth. It'd be sad to see him go but it's still not clear whether he'll ever realise his potential. Flashes of absolute brilliance but also the weakest link in an already poor defence.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

That 13 mil or whatever it was for Hendrick was the greatest heist since that group of OAPS went on a mad one

As much as I agree, which manager is it who is managing a team that is almost an established premier league side now?

I would love to be the club that wasted 13 million on Hendrick whilst sitting pretty in the prem.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

As much as I agree, which manager is it who is managing a team that is almost an established premier league side now?

I would love to be the club that wasted 13 million on Hendrick whilst sitting pretty in the prem.

Oh yeah don’t get me wrong dyche has done a brilliant job at Burnley and I’d much rather be in their position than ours. Just that deal was a robbery

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

£10m? Some of you are on crack. He’s got a lot of potential but that’s it at the minute, be looking more around £5m plus a sell on fee and id snap your hand off.

I honestly think he wouldn't go for much more than £2mn at this stage. Loads of potential but with young players it's very hard to know the extent to which they'll kick on or not.  I think it's easy to get blinded by him being one of ours. But to an outsider I don't think he'd be worth much more than £2mn plus add-ons with a sell-on clause

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, kingsy1884 said:

Our fullbacks have been grossly exposed this season. He has done well when he has played. As well as he can anyway.

The tactics make him look worse same with Wisdom. Leeds had a young full back starting one of his first games as a pro but beacause they play as a team and actually track back he was covered.

Leeds had a 27 (Ayling)and 26 (Alioski) year old playing full back.  Near on 8 years more experience than our fullbacks 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Gritty said:

I honestly think he wouldn't go for much more than £2mn at this stage. Loads of potential but with young players it's very hard to know the extent to which they'll kick on or not.  I think it's easy to get blinded by him being one of ours. But to an outsider I don't think he'd be worth much more than £2mn plus add-ons with a sell-on clause

Let me just say... We paid £4m for Wisdom. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, FrostedRam said:

Leeds had a 27 (Ayling)and 26 (Alioski) year old playing full back.  Near on 8 years more experience than our fullbacks 

That Alioski is a winger though 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Gritty said:

I honestly think he wouldn't go for much more than £2mn at this stage. Loads of potential but with young players it's very hard to know the extent to which they'll kick on or not.  I think it's easy to get blinded by him being one of ours. But to an outsider I don't think he'd be worth much more than £2mn plus add-ons with a sell-on clause

At £2m would we be able to get a better replacement? I don't think this will happen because his worth to an outside club is less than his value to the team now and his potential future value.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

At £2m would we be able to get a better replacement? I don't think this will happen because his worth to an outside club is less than his value to the team now and his potential future value.

Completely agree. I wouldn't sell at anything less than £5mn. But I'm not sure we'll get offered that

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.