Bogle

DCFC1388

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TobyWanKenobi said:

His price just went up by about 15% after last night ?

He is so good considering his age, the tight spaces the keeper/Keogh plays him into, the lack of cover from infront or inside him and the completely unnecessary stick he gets.

Glen Bullen

@glbullen

@reluctantnicko Hi Alan, is there anything in the Medel and Bogle links or are #twitterclarets leaving their business until the last week of the window as usual?

Alan Nixon

@reluctantnicko 3m

Something in Bogle depending on price.

Quote Tweet

5 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

I really like Bogle, but thought Holmes looked brilliant last night at rb.

4 hours ago, Taribo said:

Best right back at the club.......... Holmes, not Bogle.

Didn't Bennett put in a couple of really good tackles at one point?

#RightBackAtya

6 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

I really like Bogle, but thought Holmes looked brilliant last night at rb.

Bogle had a good game and worked his socks off, Holmes had a good game, but had less to deal with because it was late in the game and the Southampton players were tiring.

As for the speculation around Bogle, Dyche added: "I don't know where these links come from, they're coming thick and fast at the minute."

When Lampard was recently asked if he was aware of any interest in Bogle, he said: "No, I am not but I wouldn't be surprisedbecause from the minute I have been here Jayden Bogle has been fantastic.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/jayden-bogle-speculation-addressed-burnley-2442298.amp?__twitter_impression=true

17 minutes ago, desirelines said:

My mind Bogles (sic) with the constant stick this lad gets. He's 18! If he gets two seasons of regular Championship football before he's 20, he'll hopefully become a really good player for us. 

I think Hughes spoiled us - He was a class act and a level above the rest of the team as soon as he came in - We've forgotten that pretty much every other player needs time to settle and learn their craft

Christie was 22 when he first came in and he was a much better player when he left us than when he started 

On 18/01/2019 at 12:37, cheron85 said:

I think Hughes spoiled us - He was a class act and a level above the rest of the team as soon as he came in - We've forgotten that pretty much every other player needs time to settle and learn their craft

Christie was 22 when he first came in and he was a much better player when he left us than when he started 

And let's face it..when will came in we weren't a side regularly up around the promotion hopefuls so he arguably had less pressure and it was easier to stand out.

We signed him after just loosing the play off final for a promotion bid the next year, so I guess there was just as much pressure

40 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

And let's face it..when will came in we weren't a side regularly up around the promotion hopefuls so he arguably had less pressure and it was easier to stand out.

Archived