UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS ..

Ram8

22 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

ahh yes - didn't we lose 3-2 at the BBG? Autumn 76 in the UEFA cup (which we were in cos we finished 4th in 75-76 season.....and were disappointed!!!)

Yes.  Defo 2-3 at home (2nd leg).  Think we were already 0-2 down from the 1st leg (Can't be bothered to check!).  I presume the Finn Harps rout was the round before this one?   Don't recall playing any others (in Europe)?

Must have been 76/77(?), as we were reigning champs during 75/76.  Oops, misread your post!  Yes, you're right! Doh!  Damn, I could have edited that out! Doh... again!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16/01/2019 at 22:05, SlugForAButt said:

And now you're saying "morally right"? Really?

What the fck is morally right about football these days, whether it's the players cheating their arses off over 90 minutes conning the ref, clubs tapping up other players, approaching 5 yr old kids, players refusing to play because they want a move even though they're under contract, clubs relocating kids so they can sign them, and the list goes on forever. And you are sitting here right now telling me that, even though this isn't illegal in football, that it's a problem?

You need to take your rose tinted specs off mate. If you listened to Bielsa tonight on TalkSport with his statement, you'd realise that it's only luddites like you  that think this doesn't go on every day. And with the greatest respect, I'd believe Bielsa (who's been honest about this) who knows football inside out over Lampard and the journos every day of the week.

Leeds have done nothing illegal under the laws of football, so let's see what punishment we get shall we?

EDIT: And just so you know, I always despised on of the "supposedly" Leeds favourites Kewell purely because he was a diving poo, I don't have much time for Alioski for the same reason. So, NO I see the poo in my own team as well and I slag them off for it all the time with my mates. Are we that different? I used to slag Kewell off as he was on the ball 20 ft away from me for ducks sake. But really, you've got to see that the English game is not what it was 30 years ago, there is no honour now, money has taken care of that.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season, I like Lampard.

Come on ,apart from the whole scuzzy cheating thing the bloke looks a wrong un , hearing aid and a trail of smarties into the bushes is how I see him

Archived