Lampard’s comments on January spending

Stedcfc

1 hour ago, 86 points said:

Or you could look at it another way, that he spent hours and hours pouring over multiple sets of accounts on our behalf (don't forget, many of us requested that he do so) even when his health was poor, only to be taken to task every time he did. I can only speak for me but I was always grateful for his work, knowledge and the fact he was typically very patient with thickies like me asking him daft questions.

I appreciate and acknowledge that too.

It is just a shame he departed on such terms, over what I believed was a minor disagreement that he'd ordinarily have brushed aside, I guess it must have been the straw that broke the camels back.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

It is just a shame he departed on such terms, over what I believed was a minor disagreement that he'd ordinarily have brushed aside, I guess it must have been the straw that broke the camels back.

No, l am sure it was Boycie.

20 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I've no idea what the incident was to be fair. I recall asking about him a few weeks back as I realised he'd not posted in a fair while and I think his name came up in conversation. I remember feeling sad he'd left (whoever it was informed me that there'd been a spat of sorts but not with whom nor the context) but grateful at the same time. I'd had a sense he was really not well (he did mention it I think) and had initially assumed the worst, though I've no idea why. 

Archived