Southampton vs Derby FA Cup 3rd Round Replay match thread

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That’s veryyyy close to the team I wanted to see. But there remains one key thing that ducks the entire midfield balance, Bryson and not Holmes. You almost did it frank...almost had me happy at a team selection. Good to see Bennett back as well. Just don’t get what Bryson does to get in over Duane, hopefully he’s just being rested. But I really wanted to see him next to mount and the hudd. VERY glad the latter is back however 

7 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

That’s veryyyy close to the team I wanted to see. But there remains one key thing that ducks the entire midfield balance, Bryson and not Holmes. You almost did it frank...almost had me happy at a team selection. Good to see Bennett back as well. Just don’t get what Bryson does to get in over Duane, hopefully he’s just being rested. But I really wanted to see him next to mount and the hudd. VERY glad the latter is back however 

Well lampard does see them more than us, personally I don’t think holmes can overly play central midfield and for me bryson is the better starting player - holmes is a good sub 

Archived