Southampton vs Derby FA Cup 3rd Round Replay match thread

RadioactiveWaste

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 86 points said:

Waghorn has been excellent tonight. He's running himself into the ground and is always encouraging the other lads, especially the young'uns. His left peg is like a wand too. Think he's played himself into a starting slot going forwards, least I hope so. 

Genuine cover for Marriott. 

36 minutes ago, Alpha said:

What we doing with VAR here? It's boring.

Some of you lot are very dramatic, you know? 

Do you react to problems like this in life? 

Horrific washing up. Shocking gear change. That hoovering is embarrassing. I've got my MOT next month and if it fails that's the worst car I've ever had in my life. No other cars fail. 

This needs a thread of it's own in the pub. If it doesn't get one, then this forum is truely the biggest pile of poo ever.

2 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Waghorn has been excellent tonight. He's running himself into the ground and is always encouraging the other lads, especially the young'uns. His left peg is like a wand too. Think he's played himself into a starting slot going forwards, least I hope so. 

MOM 100%

Now that was the chance for Lawrence. The header at the end of the second half was slightly tricker, the cross had a lot of pace and he got too much on it. That one however, he really should be burying. He jumped and let the ball hit the top of his head, the technique was all wrong.

Archived