Are our loan players really all that?

68 Guns

5 hours ago, irobinson said:

you know  - I think Tomori will turn out to be a really talented CB and he is more likely to be the best and realistic for us to buy - him and Davis could be really good

As for Mount and Wilson  - glamour stuff  - but not generally putting a full shift in- will no doubt think they will get in the top 6 prem

time will tell on all of them

I bloody hope not 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, 86 points said:

Is this satire?

Most certainly not. Is your response thus? 

It's quite clear from the numerous, and may I say, well balanced replies (mostly, and not including you) that I am not alone in my thoughts

You keep on your happy clapping. I will continue to sèe it how it is

6 hours ago, KCG said:

Exaggerate much? A number of us have for sometime been saying that we are imbalanced and that a number of players have not been performing to high or even a consistent level.

I've never been a "happy clapper" (you clearly are), or a "wrist-slasher", but I know enough to see that the team is not currently performing very well.

You obviously think all our players are great, so how about giving us your ratings of how each player performed?

Nah, I'm alright thanks, there's enough white noise already without me adding to it

30 minutes ago, Charlie Dram said:

Most certainly not. Is your response thus? 

It's quite clear from the numerous, and may I say, well balanced replies (mostly, and not including you) that I am not alone in my thoughts

You keep on your happy clapping. I will continue to sèe it how it is

Bet you're a riot at parties

22 hours ago, Charlie Dram said:

Not really rating any of the 3 loans tbh. Theres the odd wonderstrike from Harry but barring that I'm far from convinced. 

Don't see any of them having a career at their parent club. Can't do it at Championship level, what makes folks think they're capable at Top 6 Prem?. 

Young lads I know. Just don't see it.

Big no no from me. 

Since you've so politely requested a response and have done so without so much as a whiff of pomposity, my answer to the only question you actually posed is, nothing... Literally, nothing. Zilch, nada, nish... Why? Because I've not seen a single post recently suggesting that any of them can return to their parent club and and immediately win a starting berth. Not a single one. Can you link one please because otherwise I might have to draw the conclusion that this whole premise is nowt but a strawman fallacy. Every post I've seen on the subject actually stated the polar opposite opinion, that is, that none of them would get a game right now, hence my original post. Trust this clears up the matter suitably? 

No pomposity here, not even the slightest whiff.

Thanks for putting the parts you felt important in bold type. That was a massive help. I wouldn't have been able to understand your post if you hadn't done that. 

So in a nutshell you've actually agreed with what I posted whilst suggesting satire and dropping in eye rolls along the way

18 minutes ago, Charlie Dram said:

No pomposity here, not even the slightest whiff.

Thanks for putting the parts you felt important in bold type. That was a massive help. I wouldn't have been able to understand your post if you hadn't done that. 

So in a nutshell you've actually agreed with what I posted whilst suggesting satire and dropping in eye rolls along the way

Errr, let me try and explain. Your question was...

40 minutes ago, 86 points said:

what makes folks think they're capable at Top 6 Prem?. 

My response was...

40 minutes ago, 86 points said:

(Nothing) Because I've not seen a single post recently suggesting that any of them can return to their parent club and and immediately win a starting berth.

So, no, I'm not agreeing with you because you have suggested folk think they can, I've pointed out that's not true. And before you respond again, if you share the opinion that nobody is suggesting they can, then who was your question aimed at in the first place? Anyway, good chat. Gotta run ?

11 minutes ago, 86 points said:

what makes folks think they're capable at Top 6 Prem?. 

Exactly  I asked that question.

You then made a poor attempt at taking the Michael 

12 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Nothing) Because I've not seen a single post recently suggesting that any of them can return to their parent club and and immediately win a starting berth.

Er.... That was my point.....

15 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Anyway, good chat. Gotta run 

Keep running. Head east of Derby and someone might understand you. 

Archived