Sign in to follow this  
Alpha

We don’t all f’in hate Leeds!!!

Leeds are vermin along with the support. Yesterday I was walking through Park farm shops when I heard some prat singing marching on together, I turned around and this drunk pleb with a can in his hand was walking past people singing and then telling them to fook off, the wife gripped my arm and stopped me from walking over to have a chat with him. 

On 11/01/2019 at 22:20, Millenniumram said:

I hope so but I’m not seeing it. Switching formations like nobody’s business and just panicking and hoofing it at the moment. I’m struggling to see an identity. Id accept it if we were trying to play good stuff on the deck, but we haven’t been for a long time. Least that’s not what’s translated to the pitch.

Maybe the players just aren’t capable. But I ain’t seeing much lampard way at the moment.

I disagree. I think it's pretty clear that the intent is to play a high intensity passing game playing out for the back. However recently sides have managed to effectively target that we aren't completely set up to do it consistently and we are a few players short of it being consistent.

The hoofing isn't the plan but it's what we end up getting forced to do due to opposition pressing and the midfield balance not being right.