Sign in to follow this  
DanS1992

Max lowe is not as good as people think he is.

Did OK in Scottish Premiership but by no means a standout. Probably speaks to his level, but don't agree that standard in Scotland is as woeful as some think. 

Admittedly might be biased... 

45 minutes ago, DanS1992 said:

We need to stop thinking max lowe is good enough for this club. As soon as he comes up against a decent wide man, he is useless. Wasn’t good enough at the start of the season and no where near ******* good enough now. He is getting a new ******** torn by that lad clarke. Those saying he was good at aberdeen, don’t obviously know how crap scottish football is. No where near the required level. Get rid!

Twonk

I hate to slag off our own players but I have to say whenever Max Lowe has played for us he's been so poor ... positioning shocking , so many crosses coming in down his side and sloppy passes to the opposition.

He was up against a quality young player/team today but it worries me he's just not good enough.

10 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

That’s right let’s slag Lowe off after his third game this season. You’ll be the same people praising him when he’s playing in the premier league!! 

Honestly!

I disagree that it’s slagging him off saying he’s not good enough for this level.

He can’t help being put in the team, that’s Lampards fault I understand that.

45 minutes ago, Ilsonram12 said:

Off day for a lot tonight, Lowe got torn a new one tonight

I felt sorry for the lad, because he was offered no cover by Lawrence and found himself marking two players most of the match. Having said that, he's not a left-back, he's a talented attacking left-sided midfielder player. Maybe can play a left central midfield role as well?

I have to admit that, whilst I'm an advocate of using players from our academy, Lowe has failed abysmally after being given a chance to make the left back slot his own. We're in a tough spot now because we didn't bring him back from Aberdeen to sit in the reserves, but his last two performances don't warrant a place in the squad. He will get more chances between now and the end of the season and he must show much more than he has so far if he wants to cut it at this level.

Lets be honest he’s absolutely garbage... if we’d signed him from another team for £500k or so we’d be slating how poor he is & what a waste of money.

Because he’s come through the academy we kid ourselves into thinking he’s the next big thing, just like we did with lee holmes, miles addison & pablo mills who were equally poo & equally bigged up to being the nexy big thing

if we signed max lowe ... our fans would be going berserk at how crap he’s been 

It'll be interesting to see how Jack Clarke develops over the coming months. Maybe Lowe was up against a real talent.

Lowe has potential and its one of those dilemmas, do you let him play 10 games to see if he grows into the role or discard him because of one bad day at the office.

Jeff and Will were given games because we couldn't afford to buy anyone, there was a game or two when they looked a bit average but they got the chance to play and ended up as good Premier League players and more than paid for the investment in the spied upon academy.

If it weren't for the snake, Will would be playing one twos with Mount on the edge of opponents penalty boxes and we'd be 10 points clear at the top.