Max lowe is not as good as people think he is.

DanS1992

We need to stop thinking max lowe is good enough for this club. As soon as he comes up against a decent wide man, he is useless. Wasn’t good enough at the start of the season and no where near ******* good enough now. He is getting a new ******** torn by that lad clarke. Those saying he was good at aberdeen, don’t obviously know how crap scottish football is. No where near the required level. Get rid!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Mckram said:

I can’t say I ever thought he was good anyway.

Bogle a far better player in pretty much every aspect.

That’s damning with faint praise, being better than Lowe isn’t difficult. Neither good enough for the championship top 6 side. 

6 minutes ago, Doodle said:

That’s damning with faint praise, being better than Lowe isn’t difficult. Neither good enough for the championship top 6 side. 

I actually think Bogle has potential to be a half decent player.

I don’t think Lowe will get any better.

2 minutes ago, Mckram said:

I actually think Bogle has potential to be a half decent player.

I don’t think Lowe will get any better.

Potential yes but not good enough atm. Lowe I agree looks unlikely to make it at this level. We are shocking at the back at the moment. Lacking nouse, positional awareness and ability I’m afraid 

45 minutes ago, DanS1992 said:

We need to stop thinking max lowe is good enough for this club. As soon as he comes up against a decent wide man, he is useless. Wasn’t good enough at the start of the season and no where near ******* good enough now. He is getting a new ******** torn by that lad clarke. Those saying he was good at aberdeen, don’t obviously know how crap scottish football is. No where near the required level. Get rid!

Twonk

I hate to slag off our own players but I have to say whenever Max Lowe has played for us he's been so poor ... positioning shocking , so many crosses coming in down his side and sloppy passes to the opposition.

He was up against a quality young player/team today but it worries me he's just not good enough.

10 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

That’s right let’s slag Lowe off after his third game this season. You’ll be the same people praising him when he’s playing in the premier league!! 

Honestly!

I disagree that it’s slagging him off saying he’s not good enough for this level.

He can’t help being put in the team, that’s Lampards fault I understand that.

Archived