'suspicious' man outside Derby County's training ground

minesahartington

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cjay said:

I should have found a bigger bush

Live and learn.

Yeah we got rid of all the sizeable bushes in Derby.

Too easy for the sheep to hide behind them.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

That's an overreaction.

It's banter worthy at its most serious, imo. Something for the Leeds and Derby fans to have some fun with tonight.

If we report them and they've broken a rule there'll be some punishment but I'm not sure it'll be much of one.

Bielsa has been known do these things in the past to get any advantage possible. Horrible man, albeit great manager. He needs to be told you can’t get away with doing such things

Just now, McLovin said:

Bielsa has been known do these things in the past to get any advantage possible. Horrible man, albeit great manager. He needs to be told you can’t get away with doing such things

But clearly he can, because its not that bad a thing to do.

Realistically, is he going to get anything from a distant training report that he wouldn't get from watching all our games on tape? 

I mean, maybe he was just trying to get an answer regarding Harry Wilson's fitness - oh no, now he knows. Unfortunately (if he's playing tonight), Wilsons been in ALL the duckin' tape so he's prepared for him.

It's poor sportsmanship - and that's all. UNLESS there are hard-written rules regarding it, and if there are then I bow to whatever punishment the EFL/FA deem fit IF we report them officially.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

But clearly he can, because its not that bad a thing to do.

Realistically, is he going to get anything from a distant training report that he wouldn't get from watching all our games on tape? 

I mean, maybe he was just trying to get an answer regarding Harry Wilson's fitness - oh no, now he knows. Unfortunately (if he's playing tonight), Wilsons been in ALL the duckin' tape so he's prepared for him.

It's poor sportsmanship - and that's all. UNLESS there are hard-written rules regarding it, and if there are then I bow to whatever punishment the EFL/FA deem fit IF we report them officially.

They have broken EFL laws but we are having a gentleman friendly discussion with Leeds because we are a CLASSY club unlike some clubs who have no shame. If we did it to Leeds, there’s be petitions to parliament by Leeds fans.

Just now, McLovin said:

They have broken EFL laws but we are having a gentleman friendly discussion with Leeds because we are a CLASSY club unlike some clubs who have no shame. If we did it to Leeds, there’s be petitions to parliament by Leeds fans.

What's the EFL law on it?

Just now, McLovin said:

So yeah. Bad sportsmanship is all it is. 

A small fine possibly? Hardly worth the effort. Maybe we're using it as leverage to sort out a transfer ?

Caught by the fuzz

While I was still in the bush

In the back of the van

With my head in my hands

Just like a bad dream

I was easily seen.

If only Bielsa could be here now

He'd get me out he'd sort me out alright

I knew I should have stayed at home tonight.

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

So yeah. Bad sportsmanship is all it is. 

A small fine possibly? Hardly worth the effort. Maybe we're using it as leverage to sort out a transfer ?

That wouldn’t be a bad idea. As punishment for the time being though the EFL should make Bielsa bounce up and down on a coffee cup(re filling it every time) for the next five matches until his trousers get permanently stained ?

EFL "utmost good faith" if that really is a law then its the most British law ever, love it?

Personally its embarrassing (nobody wants to be caught, i let my club down).

Seriously though yeah its embarrassing, if you win you will brag (rightly so) if you lose I'm sure there will be lots of complaining from Derby fc etc.

I think its bad manners, bad etiquette, but no more then that.

What of any major importance can be learned from hiding in a bush with a notepad that cant be gathered from watching matches?

Not to worried, bit embarrassing but thats all imo.

1 minute ago, Cjay said:

EFL "utmost good faith" if that really is a law then its the most British law ever, love it?

Personally its embarrassing (nobody wants to be caught, i let my club down).

Seriously though yeah its embarrassing, if you win you will brag (rightly so) if you lose I'm sure there will be lots of complaining from Derby fc etc.

I think its bad manners, bad etiquette, but no more then that.

What of any major importance can be learned from hiding in a bush with a notepad that cant be gathered from watching matches?

Not to worried, bit embarrassing but thats all imo.

The "change of clothes" is the bit that really has me intrigued though. I wonder if its a tux.

Just now, coneheadjohn said:

Bielsa should be made to melt down his bucket and turn it into a big dildo which he has to sit on for 3 matches.

coneheadjohn for head of the EFL!

Archived